What Are Your Usernames?

Indyologist

Here's a challenge! List all the usernames that you go by on other sites. This should be fun because people can be really creative when it comes to thinking up usernames.

Unless you feel it would violate your privacy or make you uncomfortable, tell us what username you use on what forum/site.
For example (this is not a real one, mind you):
At the forum ihatesesamestreet.com my username is killelmo88
To shorten it, you could also type:

ihatesesamestreet.com: killelmo88

Or just plain old list all your usernames. Have fun!

Gear

The men in the black coats told me I'm not allowed to say. Aw, gotta go, the black chopper's here to take me to ******** - ***.

Just kidding!...... Or am I?... seriously...

Dr. Wolfwood

Wolfwood (my Finnish name translated into English)
Susimetsa (the above in Finnish and my actual name)
Kristian (my second name)

Cannot think of any others...

Oh, I've got the Dr. in front of Wolfwood here, because plain Wolfwood was already taken.

Hawkeye

Civil War Interactive: Lawrence63. The Lawrence part is for Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain, my favorite general. The 63 is short for 1863, the year in which the Battle of Gettysburg was fought, my favorite battle.

The_Raiders

Lets see....hmmm to tell you all the truth I use the screen name, MeanObiwan or Mean_Obiwan on every other site Im a member of...ssooo if you ever see that name onm a site it's probly me,, this is the only site where I have a different screen name. :whip:

muttjones

i'm only on two forums: here and lbpcentral.com. because this was my first forum i use the same username on lbpcentral. easier that way.

Nurhachi1991

FlapJack!!!!!!!!!!

flapjack.jpg

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Marion Ravenwood- Supernova and DH boards.
Phoenix Jones- COW

The other user names are either my actual name or what I would call my production company if I had one.

On Youtube- rouguephoenix

WillKill4Food

I go by WillKill4Food here, but everywhere else I just go by my real name.

But anyway, since this is about interesting names, I'll just go ahead and explain why I go by WillKill4Food.

Well, one of my family's friends is a half-Cherokee guy named William Kilgore. He was like a second father growing up. Anyway, everyone used to call him "Will Kill," and one day I asked him what that he killed for, as a joke. And he said "for food," sort of as a play-on-words for the "Will Work for Food" signs that a lot of people put up. Anyway, I guess that's a lame story, but that's why I go by WillKill4Food.

indyclone25

"indyclone25" is what i use on most sites with an exception for two sites i use "starmark"

indyclone25 is what i use for being a indiana jones fan and clone was (at the time) when the attack of the clones was out ---indyclone25
and starmark ,well i like star wars and my name is mark ----starmark

Agent Crab

On here and Gaia Online I am known as Agent Crab.
AT the Undernet forums, which is ran by the Mechs, I am known as Akutare.
On my forum and MMTU, I'm Indiana Starman, my persona handle.

No Ticket

I go by...

- bleed0range
- Hey! Listen!
- bigfatnoises
- Zenkai Power
- ghost kamikaze
- lakeeffectkid
- lucas-42
- kenobiwan
- zanbatouzero
- rdp2003

and of course, No Ticket. ;)

WHERE I go by those names. Well you'll just have to wonnnnnderrrrr.