Body Art

Insomniac

herr gruber said:
By the way, Mr. Guardian, I have taken some pretty interesting Beatles locations photos. I'll have to post them in an old Beatles thread if I can find one. :hat:
(y) Cool big Beatles fan myself where might you post these pics...

AngieAki

gear guardian said:
High Five Insomniac!!

People tell me I have Beatle hair. :cool:

Cause ya do. And you look mad sexy with it baby. :gun:

I am thinking about getting a tatt when I am older but I am not sure what of.

Probably something pretty, symbolic, and origional that I drew/designed myself.

I have something I created in art that I will show you next time I get the chance Gear, I don't have a scaner or I would show you all. It is a symbol for my name.

Maybe a peace sign made with green vines, I probably will keep my tatts a nature theme.

Gear

I hope that if I have a girl friend when/if I get a tat she wouldn't overly influence my decision.... :( :eek:

Hey check out this totaly cool and completely intelegent guy:

stupid-500.jpg

AngieAki

gear guardian said:
I hope that if I have a girl friend when/if I get a tat she wouldn't overly influence my decision.... :( :eek:

Hey check out this totaly cool and completely intelegent guy:

stupid-500.jpg

You spelt intelligent wrong. LMAO

My ex gave himself a tattoo on his leg. It is "Volcom" with the "L" as a diamond. His friend also gave him a little smiley face under it.

*slaps hand to head* I can't believe I dated him.

Gear

AngieAki said:
You spelt intelligent wrong. LMAO.

....... shut up...

He gave himself a tatoo?!?!?! An actual tat?!?!

VOLCOM?!?! OF ALL THINGS... VOLCOM?!?!

AngieAki

gear guardian said:
....... shut up...

He gave himself a tatoo?!?!?! An actual tat?!?!

VOLCOM?!?! OF ALL THINGS... VOLCOM?!?!

Yeah. He is so going to regret it. OMG I give it about 6 months if that or a year.

Finn

Staff member
gear guardian said:
And Angie, imagine how his Volcom tat will look when he's 60. :eek: :sick:
Call it just a hunch, but something tells me this guy isn't going to live that long.

Gear

Oh-my-god!!

*slaps hands over eyes out of 'what the HELL is he thinking?!"*

This kid is 16... and he's giving himself TATOOS.... and the're things like VOLCOM?!!?...

AngieAki

I am thinking of getting something like this tattooed on my left shoulder blade.

Amethyst20Celtic20Knot-1.jpg

And maybe something like this somewhere else on my back.

pentagram.jpg

But I like the idea of having a circle to enclose it.

I also want a variation of the Gemini symbol

geminisymbol.jpg

(BTW: for those of you that don't know, the pentagram repersents the elements and has nothing to do with Satanism. Not that there is anything wrong with being a Satanist of any kind.)

adventure_al

im a firm believer that tatoos should be completely unique with some specific meaning to you. i dont think you should go for either of those (just my opinion) try designing something yourself that represents you. or get a designer to help. i think either of those will wear thin after a while. they are symbols that means something else as you say the elements for example. thats not exactally specific to you. like i say just my toughts :hat:

AngieAki

adventure_al said:
im a firm believer that tatoos should be completely unique with some specific meaning to you. i dont think you should go for either of those (just my opinion) try designing something yourself that represents you. or get a designer to help. i think either of those will wear thin after a while. they are symbols that means something else as you say the elements for example. thats not exactally specific to you. like i say just my toughts :hat:

I would put my own touches of course and they all symbolize something that is important to me.