Unnatural History

AnnieJones

Unnatural_History_-_CNpromo.jpg

I've recently been watching a show that premiered on Cartoon Network called Unnatural History.It has been referred to as a cross between The Hardy Boys and Indiana Jones.So far I like it.Even my dad likes it.
They will be airing all the episodes of the series thus far on Sunday,July 11,2010.So,for anyone who has missed it,that's when you can catch it.
I doubt that it isn't a coincidence that the main characters name is Henry.
Has anyone else here seen it besides just me?

Information from Wikipedia
This live-action urban adventure series is centered around Henry Griffin, a teenager with exceptional skills acquired through years of globe-trotting with his anthropologist parents. But Henry faces his biggest challenge of all when he moves back to America to attend a high school stranger than any place he's ever lived before. Together with his cousin Jasper and his friend Maggie, he will use the ancient skills he learned around the globe in order to solve the modern mysteries of high school.

Last edited:

kongisking

AnnieJones said:
Unnatural_History_-_CNpromo.jpg

I've recently been watching a show that premiered on Cartoon Network called Unnatural History.It has been referred to as a cross between The Hardy Boys and Indiana Jones.So far I like it.Even my dad likes it.
They will be airing all the episodes of the series thus far on Sunday,July 11,2010.So,for anyone who has missed it,that's when you can catch it.
I doubt that it isn't a coincidence that the main characters name is Henry.
Has anyone else here seen it besides just me?

Information from Wikipedia
This live-action urban adventure series is centered around Henry Griffin, a teenager with exceptional skills acquired through years of globe-trotting with his anthropologist parents. But Henry faces his biggest challenge of all when he moves back to America to attend a high school stranger than any place he's ever lived before. Together with his cousin Jasper and his friend Maggie, he will use the ancient skills he learned around the globe in order to solve the modern mysteries of high school.

I have seen commercials, and it does look interesting. Problem is, I was already plotting to write a story with the same basic concept (a teenage boy going on Indiana Jones-type adventures)! So this show basically beat me to the punch! AAARRRRRGGGGHHH!

AnnieJones

I really miss this show. It was only on for one season. It was a cool show, even though it was a kid/teenager show, it was cool for anybody to watch. Heck, even my dad watched it. I talked to Jordan Gavaris through YouTube, he played Jasper Bartlett who was the main character's cousin, and he said the show's ratings were great because they had enough viewers and that the only reason the show was cancelled was because it was too expensive for the network to continue.

Unnatural History - Opening Credits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyQ7LlVyqew

I really wish they would put the only season on dvd. I would totally buy it.

According to this YouTube video, you can watch episodes of the show at a website called Fast TV Shows.
Watch/Download Full Episodes of Unnatural History
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dPk3wBnwq7E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

AnnieJones

For those of you who have seen this show and love it, or for those of you who haven't seen it yet and seem interested in watching it, you can leave your comments and concerns on the Unnatural History section of Cartoon Network's official facebook page here. Just say something along the lines of the fact that you really miss the show and ask them to bring the first (the only) season out on dvd. Or if you haven't seen it yet, that you want to see it, but can't because it's not out on dvd. So because of this you would like to have it released on dvd.
Thank you for your help. :hat:

You can catch a glimpse of it here.
Unnatural History - Opening Credits
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KyQ7LlVyqew" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>