• Antibiotics for necrotizing fasciitis

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Enemas for parasitic worms

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Added a poll regarding the rumored Crank 3D.
We have 20 ways to tackle it. You know, with Crank, basically, you insert another quarter and you play the game again. It?s kind of like what thrills me and Brian, it?s whatever we feel like doing there in the moment, whatever we wanna do, we just do and make it happen. The important thing is what powers Chev. It was adrenaline that kept him alive in the first one, it was electricity in the second one, you know, it?s all about what will keep him alive in the third one.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
A direct link to that last quote. And more:
"The prospects for Crank 3 would be much improved if the second movie had made more than $12 at the box office. So there really isn?t like a Fast & Furious financial incentive to do it, right? So, it?s got to be a great idea. It?s got to be everybody on the same page and passionate about doing something insane. My feeling about Crank 3 is that Crank 3 should be as exponentially more f?ed up than Crank 2 as Crank 2 was Crank 1. Obviously, there?s been talk here and there but I?ve never really felt that creatively it was f?ed up enough to really do. Because the studio will get in contact with us: ?What do you guys think about this?? ?What do you guys think about that?? And the scenarios are always very tame compared to what I think it should be. Obviously, there?s a great movie there somewhere. I don?t know if it?s going to be Jason Statham in a wheelchair, 40 years from now. I think there should be a Crank cinematic universe. Not just one movie. So who knows? There?s nothing in the works right now. But you never know. Me and Mark are brothers for life."
I found Crank 2 a bit much, and prefer more a satire of unkillable characters and franchises. But they supposedly know their tiny niche best.