Indiana Jones in Kingdom Hearts

Skywalker82

Now that Disney bought Lucasfilm, i think that would be cool to see worlds based on Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Captain EO and Willow.

For an Indiana Jones world it could be set in the jungles of Asia where Sora and friends team up with Indy to go into an ancient temple to battle Mola Ram as we all know he loves to steal hearts from people like the heartless do as he could be a Heartless master and you with Indy can battle him.

kongisking

I'd actually love seeing Disney characters colliding with Star Wars and Indy characters. I don't play the Hearts games, but I like the idea of all those worlds meeting and interacting.

Maybe I'm just desperate to see Vader force-choke Mola Ram or the Emperor do a sing-off with Jafar...

Skywalker82

I recommend Kingdom Hearts, they are a fun RPG series that got re-issued now.

Do you think Willow and Captain EO would be cool too? those are Lucasfilm properties too.

That could be cool to have a ruby bone keyblade which represent's Indy world and you can use Short Round as summon spell.

That would also be awesome to have Marvel Cinematic Universe worlds (based on Iron Man, Captain America, Guardians of Galaxy, Big Hero 6, Thor and Avengers as Disney owns them), Pixar worlds (Disney also owns them), Muppet Worlds (Disney owns them too) etc.