Let`s see your Indy Shelf...and other collectibles.

Drones33

Ive been gathering collectables for years, both Indy related and otherwise, and they`re displayed in what my wife refers to as `The Boys Room`...some gentlemen have a `Man-Cave` or a shed or a garage, my brother-in-law has `The Ready-Room`,(big Star Trek fan), I have `The Boys Room`. Thing is, whilst my stuff is nicely displayed, not many people get to see it. So, thought I`d post a few pics of my Indy Shelf, and my other stuff, and see if any other Raveners care to share a few photos of your own Indy Shelves...and other collectables.
indy_shelf_by_00177840-d9if5pj.jpg

collection5_by_00177840-d9c4uz3.jpg

collection7_by_00177840-d9c4v3u.jpg

collection8_by_00177840-d9c4vae.jpg

collection6_by_00177840-d9c4v0x.jpg

more_stuff_2__2__by_00177840-d9if5wy.jpg

collection3_by_00177840-d9c4uur.jpg

Last edited:
Love it, I wish I could put some items up in my house but they would be destroyed on a daily basis. I do have a man cave ( a rented unit) but as I do car spraying their I cant really lay out stuff in there either. Although I think im doing my last car now so hopefully it'll be a little more prop and collectable friendly.....

Great collection of items, I see your idol is home grown? I'm working on one myself. Ive done the clay sculpt and cast a plaster version using algenate. Just going to clean it up to how I want it and a make a master silicone mold. Im doing mine in gold leaf and clear laquer when I pull them from the final mold. How did you do yours?

Rob

Heres my clay sculpt....

And this is my biggest prop....

Last edited:

Joosse

Looking great Drones!

And Doppelganger, what a great car! I have to ask, do you ever cosplay as David Hasselhoff?

Well, I don't have a shelf at the moment. This is because my girlfriend and I are going to be moving soon. We've just bought a house that was originally built in 1938.

So I said to her: "Since we are going to have a house from the 1930's, how about we do the interior in a sort of 1930's adventure style? "

So she just looks at me and sais: " You want to decorate our house in a 1930's..."

"Adventure style. Yes."

So she looks at me with those pretty eyes of hers and sighs.

"You just want an Indiana Jones house, don't you? "

"Ah, well.. " I stammer; "it doesn't exactly have to be Indiana Jones... "

She just smiles at me and sais: "That's OK, honey. I want an Indiana Jones house as well."

In the words of most of the cast of the life of brian.... " you lucky B*****d"... lol. And no I havent done the Hoff thing but I have met him and he was a really nice guy.

Joosse

Thanks man. Believe me, I know it. :D

That's also good to hear, that he's a nice guy I mean. It's great when stars treat their fans nicely. It just brings that extra bit of class to them, I think.

(y)

hockeyfarmer

Map Room robes

I'm looking for the right Arab robe for a Map Room Indy outfit, does anyone know where to find one? Also where to get a good stick for the Staff of Ra?

Drones33

Wow Doppelganger, the sculpt is coming along brilliantly. My dad made mine for me a few years ago. Has a lot of sentimental value. Having seen yours though I'm now tempted to have a go myself. :hat:

Joosse, your girlfriend sounds like quite a catch. Definitely a keeper(y)