Indiana Jones Marathon in France

Dreuki

I thought the news was worth sharing, not so much for coming to the event but for the sake of it : the French famous theater "Le Grand Rex" has planned a great Indiana Jones event this weekend to celebrate Raiders' 35th anniversary. The four films will be played one after the another, starting at 4pm and ending around 1:30 am!

Some fun events are planned along the way, such as some set replicas, a live show of Temple of Doom's intro, a live concert of the main theme, and some original props from the movies. Robert Watts will be there during a masterclass so I'll make sure to share any anecdote or info that's news to the community !

You can find a presentation of the week-end here (in French but Google translation should work out just fine).

Stoo

Bienvenue chez Le Raven, Dreuki, :hat:

Merci de m'informer!

However, you've thrown a wrench into my travel plans. I'll be in Paris (for my 7th time) about 4 days AFTER this event but am all set to see my favourite band (13th time) in Italy on the same weekend as the Indy marathon. Now I don't know which to choose. MERDE!

The Who in Bologna or 4 extra days in Paris for Indiana Jones? :eek: :confused: :eek:

Dreuki

As far as my experience goes, I would suggest to always choose the live performance since its by essence a unique one!