What Indy games do you own?

HJTHX1138

Fate of Atlantis - PC (I run it on SCUMMVM)

Infernal Machine - PC (I need the N64)

Emperor's Tomb - PS2

Lego Indy - PSP

Staff of Kings - Wii, DS

Thugee

I've got a few laying around. Beat most of them too.

- Raiders of the Lost Ark (Atari 2600):confused:
- Temple of Doom (NES) :rolleyes:
- Last Crusade (Sega Genesis):rolleyes:
- Young Indiana Jones & The Instruments of Chaos (Sega Genesis) :mad: :eek:
- Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures (SNES)(y) :D
- Fate of Atlantis (PC) (y)
- Infernal Machine (PC, N64)(y)
- Emperor's Tomb (PC, PS2, Xbox)(y) :D
- Staff of Kings (PS2)(n)

IndyBr

I've got some new ones, so now I have:

- Indiana Jones Greatest Adventures (Snes)
- Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (N64)
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (ps2)
- Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (ps2)
- Indiana Jones Lego: The Original Adventures (ps2)
- Indiana Jones Lego 2: The Adventure Continues (ps3)

I'm still waiting for a nice Indy game in the ps3... I've beaten all the Uncharted games, they're pretty good.

IndyJoey

Currently i have...
Emperors Tomb : PC
Staff of Kings : Wii
Fate of Atlantis (the unlockable one in SoK) : Wii

Used to also have...
Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures : DS

And have played the Indiana Jones pinball game in the Adventure Outpost in DisneyLand.

So far...

Indiana Jones Greatest Adventures (SNES and PC)
Enjoyed Indy getting the Super Star Wars treatment...

Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (N64)
Pretty stilted...wish they put the Goldeneye touch to it.

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (PS2 and XBOX)
Fun, and the best adaptation of the music.

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (Wii)
Despite some weak spots there is some real fun in the game, especially with the Wii controller. The flight levels taking down the Zeppelin and the co-op gun battles might deserve another go...

Indiana Jones Lego: The Original Adventures (DS, Wii, XBOX)
Indiana Jones Lego 2: The Adventure Continues (DS, Wii)
Lots of fun, plain and simple. Love Legos love Indy. First game(s) my boy finished 100%.

Level editor a cool idea, just don't have the time...dropped the ball regarding sharing custom levels...

Temple Raider

Not many, sadly. Just Young IJ Chronicles and the UbiSoft version of TLC for the NES, and The Instruments Of Chaos for the Genesis. Always wanted to get IJ's Greatest Adventures for the SNES.

dr.jones1986

I have:

Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures (SNES)

Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (N64)

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (Xbox)

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (PS2)

I just got Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures and it was fun to play through.

micsteam

I had Staff of Kings for the PS2. I heard the game was coming out for the Wii and the PS2 so I bought a second hand PS2 and bought the game the day it came out, played the game 2-3 times and was REALLY DISAPOINTED !!! I ended up selling the PS2 and the game at a garage sale. Never played it on the Wii maybe it's better on that. Staff of Kings was originally slated to be an A plus game on par with the Star Wars games using the Euphoria technology Lucas Arts developed, at the 2006 E3 conference it was supposed to be "industry changing" but something happened with the games development and it got pushed from a 2007 release to 3rd qtr 2009 release and Lucasarts just gave up on the game and this sorry game is what we got, nowhere near what Lucasarts projected/planned for it or what we expected. Emperor's Tomb still the better game overall.

Indyfan82

Here is my list of Indiana Jones video games that I own.

The all time classic "Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis" for PC (the standard adventure game- not the action version.) That is by far my favorite, I think. Though the "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" adventure game is great too.
And I've also got "Indiana Jones and his Desktop Adventures" game, "Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine" and "Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb" video games, all for PC. I really wish "Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings" had been released to PC as well so I could play it......
At the very least, it would've been great to have Rob MacGregor's novelization of the game released so I could have enjoyed the storyline. (Of course, I'd prefer if both the novelization and a PC version of the game had been released.)
And I've also got "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" for Sega Game Gear- the only video game system I own today. I've had this for quite a while and still enjoy pulling it out and playing it every now and then.

At one time, I owned a copy of "Raiders of the Lost Ark" for Atari 2600- I have run across these for fairly cheap at some vintage video game stores and flea markets, etc. (well, the video game cartridge by itself- not the game still intact in the original box with video game manual)
So I had picked up one a while back because it was kinda cool to have in a collection...but since I didn't have an Atari, it seemed pointless to hold on to a game I couldn't play- but in any case, I wound up selling it at some point when I needed some money.
If I had money to invest in it, I might like to get an older video game system like an Atari 2600 or Nintendo Entertainment System and track down all the classic video games I liked to play as a kid...but I know some of those games go for quite a bit of money and I don't know if I really want to get bogged down with all of that now.
Anyway, I enjoy playing the Indiana Jones video games I have right now. Maybe someday I can enjoy some of the others out there.:) :cool:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Any love for Night Shift, especially for Doll Number 4...

nightshift.jpg

spragusm

Minianda Janes

I just found a cool game on the Google Play store, Minianda Janes, that is worth checking out if you're looking for a cool way to dig on Indi on the road. Its a pretty entertaining puzzle game that should keep you going.

You could even say that it will keep your attention...whipped :whip:

http://tinyurl.com/b3q5x8z

Indyfan82

Interesting- hadn't heard of Night Shift before. Does Indiana Jones actually make an appearance in the game, other than the obvious reference on the cover?

Grizzlor

Surprised I haven't dropped into this thread before....

Atari 2600 - Raiders of the Lost Ark
PC-CD - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Gameboy - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Genesis - Instruments of Chaos Starring Young Indiana Jones
SNES - Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures
Windows - Indiana Jones and His Desktop Adventures
N64 - Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
XBox - Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
Wii - Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

I will likely get Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures next when I get a chance. Probably on Wii.

RedWhirlwind

All I have at the moment is a digital copy of Fate Of Atlantis which I bought on Steam last week or the week before, a floppy copy of The Last Crusade graphic adventure and Lego Indiana Jones:The Original Adventures for the PSP. I used to own a physical copy of Fate Of Atlantis (CD), but not anymore.

Indyfan82

Update! I recently reacquired "Raiders of the Lost Ark" for Atari 2600- for free!:) :D :cool: (y) (A books and more store that I like to frequent has a bin of free items that they can't use- and all kinds of things pop up there at times- including a bunch of Atari games recently.)
I still can't actually play the game- lol- but I do know someone who has an Atari- and it's nice to put it on display somewhere with all the other Indy stuff.
And I got a copy of "Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings" for Wii so I have finally been able to play this video game! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
I've been enjoying it so far, but I haven't gotten terribly far in the game. (I don't own a Wii myself, so I'm playing it here and there at a relative's house who does own a Wii. Thankfully there's a Save Game feature on it!)
:) :cool: :whip:

InexorableTash

Indyfan82 said:
I recently reacquired "Raiders of the Lost Ark" for Atari 2600- for free!:)
... I take it, I bury it in the sand for a thousand years, it becomes priceless! Like the Ark. Men will kill for it; men like you and me...