IDC - Indy Droolers Club

Indy_Chic

Hey Sharlow!! Thanks for those awesome pictures of the hottest adventurer alive!! (y) *droools* Keep us updated!

Sharlow

are we allowed to post pics of Han solo in here too? or can it only be indy?

I'm going to make a Han solo wallpaper this weekend if I can scrape up the time, in my busy schedule lol

Canyon

Oh my goodness!

I'm going to have to take another cold shower with all of these gorgeous and sexy pictures of Indy!!!
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif

And yes, please post some pix of Han too! (y) :whip:

Sharlow

Well having just gotten rid of my husband for the morning, and faced with the distinct possibility of having to work next week, I find myself with nothing better to do than search the net for Han solo pictures and (oh woe is me) watch the star wars movies again, so I can get some screen caps.

Dayum life sux:p :p

Indy_Chic

Lol! :p Well here are a couple pictures for those ladies who dream of escaping the evil Empire with Han! (I know I do!:D)

han_esb1.jpg

han_anh8.jpg

hoth34.jpg

*dreamy sigh*

Sharlow

THUD!!!!!
Okay, now that I've picked myself back up and found my chair and keyboard again, I'll see what I can do to keep the flow going.

Indy_Chic

Glad you like those Han pictures! (y) But sadly they have now disappeared from the page!:eek: :eek: Sorry girls! I'll put those pictures into photobucket and then post them again.

Indy Pendant

I've decided to join this thread because I just cut open my Han Solo/Princess Leia Galactic Heroes "action figures" and Han Solo fell at my feet, and my second thought after "crap, I don't want to pick this dang thing up" was "would that the real Han Solo fell at my feet."

Plus, I'm wearing Indy as a necklace...

Sharlow

HanSolo.jpg

Just found out I'm missing huge amounts of my pictures from my hard drive, which is very distressing, so this will have to tide you over till I can spare the time to go looking properly. Need to find my pics post haste.

Han1_edited.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Indy-Anna

*gapes at picture above* Oh. My God. Can I faint now? Awesome picture, Sharlow! :hat:

And since we're on the subject of Han:
ed0542eab1.jpg

Who wouldn't want to be her at that moment?

Sharlow

Please feel free to faint Indy-Anna, I had to practice getting back in my chair after I found that one:eek: took me a couple of goes.

Yeah, I'd pretty much want to be her, or marion. Not willie, tho, too much screaming involved, although she did get to fall on that lovely chest.

Okay, had a quick play with what pics I could find on the net.

Here's my first attempt at a Han solo wallpaper. let me know what you think.

hanwallpaper.jpg

Lonsome Indy

A short story i did a few months back.

It is Christmas, and we are holding hands. Alone,
dancing to fainting music. He smiles at me, as to say
he will never leave my side. His face tender, with
eyes that exhibit pain from the past, warmth to the
future. He knows how I care for him, the resulting
love we found on the final journey. Indeed, he is
older, but he throws his principles beside to
understand true love. A whisper into my ear, his voice
relaxes my soul. The lights illuminate our shadows, we
move closer to each other. Waiting for our faithful
kiss, the music dying down, starring to each others
hearts. This man who had been our leader, is all but nothing now
a romantic. He has given his life a more quiet route to
rest with me at home. And who am I, but only a little
girl basking in the glow. I hold to his body as if I shall ever
let go, as if I will never see him again. He understands my
urge, as he forms another smirk. I can tell from his
movements, we are bound together forever. The feat of
having what few posses allows us to do whatever we
wish. And by the time is right, we will both know
?love has a way.?

sarah navarro

I've got a question for all the Indy droolers out there.

If you met Harrison Ford and you got to spend a WHOLE day with him what would it be like?How would you act?what would happen?:whip: :D

Lonsome Indy

my heart would probably speed up for a few seconds, then once i noticed how down to earth he really was i'd give him the respect he deserves and try not to be overly fanatic. who knows, maybe he'd take me up in one those planes he has.:D

Sharlow

sarah navarro said:
I've got a question for all the Indy droolers out there.

If you met Harrison Ford and you got to spend a WHOLE day with him what would it be like?How would you act?what would happen?:whip: :D

I'm not sure I want to me Harrison, not now that he's older. I want to meet Indy, the indy from TOD would do me. THUD!!!!!!

I think it spoils the dream to meet your hero's. I met one of my lifelong idols a few years back and his attitude definately took the shine off my opinion of him.

I'm sure Harrison is a really nice guy, and a ride in his chopper or one of his planes would be a highlight, but what else would you do all day. I can't even find enough in common with my own dad to fill a day and I've known him all my life.:) :)

fatima

Age is nothing. Believe me once Harrison has getting older he has gotten more wise, more sensitive more intersting as humain being that is for sure and part of his maturity at his present age is what he did offer for this Indy back in 1957.
To an amount of reasons about how he has become more intersting, I high recommend you to watch his last talk shows to promote Indy 4.
About Han, yes it's all good that he played such character and for me he was the BEST SW character by far, he and Leia. But...I'm tired of drooling over Han, as if what Harrison has done to be instersting in this over than 40 years of career is Han Solo and Indiana Jones, no, that is wrong from my own prespective. But ok, I must admit Indy is my fav character of his, but I consider him a spetacular actor and a humain being who has left us a great legacy for future, re: envrionemnt issues he deffends.
Also he would roll is eyes to know people still go gushing over Han Solo, it was never one of his favs as far as I'm concerned.
A day to spend with him, I would be happy enough to have a nice meal, long time conversation with him about several life issues and to end perfectly flying with him and I would dare to ask him to kiss his cheeks.

Lady in Red said:
So...can I join the club?

Of course you can! welcome!

Lonsome Indy said:
A short story i did a few months back.

It is Christmas, and we are holding hands. Alone,
dancing to fainting music. He smiles at me, as to say
he will never leave my side. His face tender, with
eyes that exhibit pain from the past, warmth to the
future. He knows how I care for him, the resulting
love we found on the final journey. Indeed, he is
older, but he throws his principles beside to
understand true love. A whisper into my ear, his voice
relaxes my soul. The lights illuminate our shadows, we
move closer to each other. Waiting for our faithful
kiss, the music dying down, starring to each others
hearts. This man who had been our leader, is all but nothing now
a romantic. He has given his life a more quiet route to
rest with me at home. And who am I, but only a little
girl basking in the glow. I hold to his body as if I shall ever
let go, as if I will never see him again. He understands my
urge, as he forms another smirk. I can tell from his
movements, we are bound together forever. The feat of
having what few posses allows us to do whatever we
wish. And by the time is right, we will both know
?love has a way.?

Beautiful text, thank you for sharing!

I have new pics of Harrison in Japan, as I'm sure you are HFW members, you have just o follow the link: http://www.harrisonfordweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8117