VERY YOUNG indiana jones :)

T.E.Lawrence

This is so cool with great cinematography :) Pleasantly surprised by this home production :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RYsx_rgDIA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

T.E.Lawrence

goodeknight said:
Can't watch it!! Says it contains material from UMG and has been blocked in my country. Any other links to it?

Probably because of John Williams background music.
I'll download the video and upload it for you. Stay tuned.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Super dude cool! Great stuff. Uncle Jeff certainly understands filmaking Editing and shot choice are spot on.

russds

goodeknight said:
Can't watch it!! Says it contains material from UMG and has been blocked in my country. Any other links to it?

Same problem here, would love to see it if someone can PM me, or upload somewhere else. Thanks!

T.E.Lawrence

JuniorJones said:
Super dude cool! Great stuff. Uncle Jeff certainly understands filmaking Editing and shot choice are spot on.

They really deserve an award. Everything is so well and professionally balanced. It pulls you inside "Very Young Indy" dimension with such an ease from the beginning that nothing seems over the top. I already watch it 5 times. Movie should be placed on some fan festival.

And idea of the spider stalker and guardian :) So funny and great :) Perfect, 5 stars.

russds

Thats really is nice. There's a push in on Very Young Indy's face while he's reaching for the 'idol', and wow, for a few seconds you forget your not watching a full blown movie. Really well made. I wish there was a way around the copyright thing, he's going to miss out on a lot of hits if no one in the US can watch it.

Not sure why the music would cause copyright. THere's all kinds of videos up with JW music in the background. Ex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjYc_uOCEbI

Last edited:

Stoo

You're not missing much. It's a typical fan-made video with a 3-year-old child as Indy (in a back-yard forest). Average stuff...:rolleyes:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
You're not missing much. It's a typical fan-made video with a 3-year-old child as Indy (in a back-yard forest). Average stuff...:rolleyes:

Ha!Ha! My kid has just drawn a picture can you judge his work too! He could really do with a reality check.:D :D

Simon Cowell must cower when you drift by...:p

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
THREAD MOVED. The Fanwork table is more appropriate. Feel free to stick in more kids as Indy vids here.