how old are most of you guys?

MarxBrosFan

I am 21. I will be 22 when KOTCS comes out though. It's weird to think that people my age like Shia Labeouf have huge hollywood careers. The media gives them this larger than life feel.

AngieAki

No Ticket said:
No. Idea.

One of them is 21 with a little girl already AND married.

That is crazy! I don't plan on getting married until after college (I estimate that I will be somewhere between 22-26) and if I choose to have kids it is going to be after all of my loans are paid and I am a home owner. Then I want to save up money so that I can take a year off to be with the baby. So I guess I will be somewhere around 34-40 before I even have kids. Then I will be too old and at a higher risk for birth defects so I will probably adopt. But I am not even sure if I even want kids.

Kingsley

deckard24 said:
31 isn't old at all Kingsley!
I know! :D
I mean "golden" as great years!

I enjoy the ride in this life very much, and I will probably feel young when I'm 70 too.
I love the timeframe I've got to grow up... an "old school" kids life, playing in the outside, and just in time to catch the technologic boom and don't be afraid of the machines surrounding us ;)

deckard24

Kingsley said:
I know! :D
I mean "golden" as great years!

I enjoy the ride in this life very much, and I will probably feel young when I'm 70 too.
I love the timeframe I've got to grow up... an "old school" kids life, playing in the outside, and just in time to catch the technologic boom and don't be afraid of the machines surrounding us ;)
I see now! I was a little slow on the draw there. LOL

On another note, it is nice to see some fellow Ravenites in my age bracket. I wonder what the average age is here? I'm guessing 22-23 years old?

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Tomorrow is my 5th Raven Birthday, but since I'll be planting some anti-tank mines and throwing fragmentation grenades on Monday I'll celebrate it today. I joined the Raven on February 11, 2003 when I was 14. Now I'm 19 and will be 20 in a few months. During these five years I've posted 2.09 posts per day and after 15 months of membership I was asked to be a moderator, which I gladly accepted. Here's for another five years here. :whip: :whip: :whip:

deckard24

VP said:
Tomorrow is my 5th Raven Birthday, but since I'll be planting some anti-tank mines and throwing fragmentation grenades on Monday I'll celebrate it today. I joined the Raven on February 11, 2003 when I was 14. Now I'm 19 and will be 20 in a few months. During these five years I've posted 2.09 posts per day and after 15 months of membership I was asked to be a moderator, which I gladly accepted. Here's for another five years here. :whip: :whip: :whip:
That's impressive that you were asked to be a mod at near 16 years of age! I'm sure you and all the other "old timers" around here have seen a lot of members come and go, but yet you guys have stood the test of time. Congrats man!:hat:

WillKill4Food

≈50, wow. Look above you, monkey. Most of these people are young, and most of them met the man in the hat at the same time they met the cat in the hat.

monkey

WillKill4Food said:
≈50, wow. Look above you, monkey. Most of these people are young, and most of them met the man in the hat at the same time they met the cat in the hat.

Hey Will,
I realize that I am quite old, and different from most of the people on this forum. Maybe I come here because my imagination has never matured beyond age 12 (Thank God for that! Because it only shrinks after that.). I only wish for you that your imagination never grows old either. It is truly a blessing.

And I will not eat green eggs and ham!