If Indy was a real person, what would you buy him...

Canyon

...for Christmas.

I was thinking that this would make a very interesting thread for this time of year.

So, If Indy were a real person and you were getting him an xmas gift, what would you buy him?

Personally, I would get him a figure of an Eagle in midflight (as this is Indy's spiritual guardian and protector as mentioned in some of the novels.) Something like this perhaps. I would also love to get him a rare artifact that he's been searching for. How about you?

Mods, feel free to take this thread down after the festive period if you wish to do so. ;)

Oh yeah, and lets not forget a Christmas kiss, also...
winkiss.gif

Canyon

Typical guy. :rolleyes: :p

Actually she might make an interesting female love interest in Indy 4.

New thread coming? ;)

indifan101

A Med Kit! That would probably be the best gift for Indy on his adventures. Ya know when he's all cut up and bruised pretty bad! Come's in handy!;)

Finn

Staff member
I guess I'd give him a restraining order concerning some of the wackiest members around here.

A healthy bottle of Koskenkorva comes as good second.

qwerty

indifan101 said:
This comment would be under a thread name like "If James Bond was a real person, what would you buy him?";)

Well Bond is a pro in that area, but it's not like Indy is so far behind. It's just there is 100 movies about Bond and three about Indy.
Do not forget that Indy has years of fieldwork.