12" custom from KOTCS

Katarn07

It doesn't look like a cowboy hat, guys. It's just way too big. It's still better looking than the Relic Hunter's hat or the vintage Kenner one's hat! If you could find an upgrade, I'd say go for it. But I still think he looks pretty awesome.

Billy Ray

Fusion, your site is great and your customs are awesome! I've dabbled myself. Indy was my first, followed by several Star Wars figures. I really am digging that Han Solo...especially they belt/holster. I did something very similar on mine.

If anyone is interested, my 12" customs can be seen here

JgonzalezNJ

I am working on a custom one myself and would like to know if anyone knows or has a good picture of the back pack he used in the film. I have watched the film several times to see what kind I need but I would have to sit in front of the TV and have my laptop on which I'm having a hard time trying to make time to do that.
Thanks for checking and looking in advance:gun:

Kevin

JgonzalezNJ said:
I am working on a custom one myself and would like to know if anyone knows or has a good picture of the back pack he used in the film. I have watched the film several times to see what kind I need but I would have to sit in front of the TV and have my laptop on which I'm having a hard time trying to make time to do that.
Thanks for checking and looking in advance:gun:

I think the bag is basically a canvas German rucksack, with side pockets and leather straps. Here is the best screen grab I could find:

ij4_37.jpg

A full view of something close, if not identical:

rcksml7.jpg

mfisher

That is in fact the ruck he used.. although his was very worn.. it is a german mountain troops rucksack with a custom made leather tag with his initials on the top flap... what stinks is that years ago my father sold dozens of those through his ebay military collectibles store.. but I never snagged one.. ( I have the modern version which looks very similar, but canvas straps and fastex buckles :( )

JgonzalezNJ

Mr. Fusion said:
Josh and Ben's Custom Figures

My brother has the most accurate Indy of all our figures, but his page takes a long time to load. There are a lot of big pictures.

That one is pretty good. I've seen it before. But I like mine better because it has more accurate accessories. And I made it. :D Plus that custom's hat looks a little off, but who am I to talk? My hat is a little off, too.:(

Mr. Fusion, I tried contacting you thru your site to thank you for your custome Jones Sr. - it was only after visiting your site that I was able to finish mine and look for the right clothes:
s_11732838.jpg

Mr. Fusion

JgonzalezNJ said:
Mr. Fusion, I tried contacting you thru your site to thank you for your custome Jones Sr. - it was only after visiting your site that I was able to finish mine and look for the right clothes:
s_11732838.jpg

You are quite welcome. Glad we could help. Yours looks great, by the way.(y)

hemble said:
Fantastic work on the KOTCS Indy.

Ron

Thanks, man!