New Acquisitions!!

RelicHunter

Billy Ray said:
Here are the case breakdowns from Entertainment Earth on what is supposed to be available in May. Keep in mind that "Temple of Doom Indy" is the Indy with Idol and the Mutt and Indy figures labelled "TBD" are their two KOTCS incarnations. Click on the links to see pics of the figures:

So, bottom line, looks like Spalko might be this line's Darth Maul for a while. She is only one per case, and only in one case assortment right now, though she may find her way into future cases, she isn't in the initial Wave 3 case slated for July release.

My advice, if you see her, grab her!

Thanks for the post! So it looks like she will be out May 1? but is going to be short packed as of right now?

tnswman

RelicHunter said:
Thanks for the post! So it looks like she will be out May 1? but is going to be short packed as of right now?

The Jacketless KOTCS Indy is 1 per case and the Mutt in Jacket is 1 per case.

Who wants to see pics of the vehicles and the truck compared to the old Kenner truck.. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME MOLD!!

tnswman

Billy Ray said:
LOL, let's try this in pictures...

Do you mean that the head from this figure:
indy029-1.jpg

Fits on this body:
indy043.jpg

?

YES!! but you slightly have to tighten it up. The horse Indy head fits better but the face sculpt SUCKS!!

RelicHunter

tnswman said:
The Jacketless KOTCS Indy is 1 per case and the Mutt in Jacket is 1 per case.

Who wants to see pics of the vehicles and the truck compared to the old Kenner truck.. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME MOLD!!

Same with Spalko?

bonoferox

Just got home and this was waiting in the mail for me :) Wrote her just last week and got a really fast response

Last edited:

The Golden Idol

I'm sorry, this has been asked before, but it hasn't been answered. Does the Pitfall Indy head fit on the KOTCS Jacket body? Sorry for repeating the question.

Also, does the KOTCS Jacket Indy come with both a coiled and uncoiled whip? Can the bag go under the jacket for the KOTCS Jacket Indy figure?

Last edited:

Katarn07

I went out looking for the figures hoping someone around here broke the street date. No luck. I did find the Jungle Duel at a K-Mart. I normally would have passed, but decided to get it so I didn't leave empty handed....

Nurhachi1991

Katarn07 said:
I went out looking for the figures hoping someone around here broke the street date. No luck. I did find the Jungle Duel at a K-Mart. I normally would have passed, but decided to get it so I didn't leave empty handed....

Ahh very good diedrich at least you found something do not worry on may 1st our prize waits for us in Berlin! lol

tnswman

The Golden Idol said:
I'm sorry, this has been asked before, but it hasn't been answered. Does the Pitfall Indy head fit on the KOTCS Jacket body? Sorry for repeating the question.

Also, does the KOTCS Jacket Indy come with both a coiled and uncoiled whip? Can the bag go under the jacket for the KOTCS Jacket Indy figure?

HOLY CRAP!! I have answered this question 100+ times in 1000 different ways. LOL!! Is it really that difficult to understand?

YES!! the head DOES FIT but you HAVE TO TIGHTEN IT UP!! I used 2 small slips of SCOTCH TAPE ON THE NECK BALL!!! IT IS NOW PERFECT!! IT IS TIGHT AND MOVES LIKE THE NORMAL FIGURES!!

He comes with BOTH WHIPS!! Is anyone really even looking at the pictures I post of each figure and his accessories?

And Yes, Like any other Indy, the bag can go under the jacket.

The Golden Idol

I have a new idea: The Pitfall Indy is a perfect Raiders Indy figure except for the lack of a coiled whip or a whip holder on his belt. Is it possible to remove Pitfall Indy's legs and waist and attach the waist and legs of a KOTCS Indy figure? That way, the custom figure will have the perfect Raiders Indy head and have the nicely distressed jacket of the Pitfall Indy figure while having good leg articulation and a functional whip holder on his belt.

Oh, and thanks, twnsman for answering my question. Sorry for asking it so many times. :eek:

tnswman

snake_surprise said:
Sorry for being lazy, but is there a pic somewhere of the Spalko figure?

Do any of you have one?

No, Like I said, The wave 2 case did not have Spalko, Russian, Cemetary Warrior, or UGHA warrior....The refres cases DO have 1 of each figure throughout the mix but NOT in the same cases and NOT in good quantity.

Who knows if all 4 assortments will be ready for the 5/1/08 date.

Deckard

Guys just buy the figures, get w/e Indy's you want and have a couple laying around to swap, and no you cant pull them apart and put them back at the waist these aren't legos...

tnswman

The Golden Idol said:
I have a new idea: The Pitfall Indy is a perfect Raiders Indy figure except for the lack of a coiled whip or a whip holder on his belt. Is it possible to remove Pitfall Indy's legs and waist and attach the waist and legs of a KOTCS Indy figure? That way, the custom figure will have the perfect Raiders Indy head and have the nicely distressed jacket of the Pitfall Indy figure while having good leg articulation and a functional whip holder on his belt.

Oh, and thanks, twnsman for answering my question. Sorry for asking it so many times. :eek:

NO! it is NOT possible without destroying the figure.

Not to mention that the Trap series Indy figures DO NOT have seperate Jackets. guys, If ANYONE thinks they can simply pop off a head here or there to make a PERFECT Indy, You CAN'T you have to at least tighten the neck up and then you better buy 2-3 EXTRA Indy's to compensate for what you need.

Last edited:

RelicHunter

tnswman said:
No, Like I said, The wave 2 case did not have Spalko, Russian, Cemetary Warrior, or UGHA warrior....The refres cases DO have 1 of each figure throughout the mix but NOT in the same cases and NOT in good quantity.

Who knows if all 4 assortments will be ready for the 5/1/08 date.

I will be more than a little pissed if those figures(Spalko, Russian, Cemetary Warrior, or UGHA warrior) are not on the shelf May 1st. That was the promised street date and there is no reason they can't deliver on that. I can already see the political Bullshi* starting to take shape!:mad:

tnswman

RelicHunter said:
I will be more than a little pissed if those figures(Spalko, Russian, Cemetary Warrior, or UGHA warrior) are not on the shelf May 1st. That was the promised street date and there is no reason they can't deliver on that. I can already see the political Bullshi* starting to take shape!:mad:

It could be like the ROTS wave and only certain stores get the entire set of figures.. I don't think they will stock these as heavy as SW figures so the odds of finding those figures early on after the 1st is a LONG shot!

RelicHunter

tnswman said:
It could be like the ROTS wave and only certain stores get the entire set of figures.. I don't think they will stock these as heavy as SW figures so the odds of finding those figures early on after the 1st is a LONG shot!

Guess I will be wasting gas looking for them. Spalko is the figure I want the most! Hell I will miss a couple of classes if I have to find that figure. I don't recall any shortages on ROTS waves. So there were some places that were short some figures on release?

tnswman

Ok, 1st are some pics of the Crystal Skull that I realeased from my Extrra KOTCS indy's hand...I wanted a loose one to switch around with people...Here are the pics of how it worked out.
indy002-7.jpg

indy001-10.jpg

indy004-8.jpg

indy005-7.jpg

The problem is there are notthat many KOTCS indy figures tha tare going to be released :(

Now onto the Vehicle line....1st is the troop car.
indy016-5.jpg

indy017-5.jpg

indy018-5.jpg

indy019-4.jpg

And now the NEW Cargo Truck..The 2nd part is comparing it to the OLD kenner truck.. Those people fooling around saying theyare the same are shown here to be WRONG!! this is ALL NEW!!
indy009-6.jpg

indy010-6.jpg

indy011-6.jpg

indy012-4.jpg

indy013-5.jpg

indy014-4.jpg

indy015-4.jpg

indy020-4.jpg

indy024-2.jpg

indy023-3.jpg

indy022-3.jpg

indy021-2.jpg

The Vehicles are VERY NICe and come FULLY assembled ( except for plugging the Gun into the Jeep ) and work VERY well!!

Last is another preview of the Hasbro Shelves that are in progress day by day :) I have lots of requests for pics so I hope this helps people decide how to / not to display :) The Full collection will be ready to show soon :)
indy006-6.jpg

indy007-7.jpg

excuse the mess on the shelves.. Like I said, I am working on them LOL!