Screen used prop headpiece and Indy's nazi disguise hat

Indyfan4ever said:
That's so awesome dude! If you are ever going to see Harrison again, please tell me. I have been having the hardest time trying to get his autograph and I have had no luck. I'll send you a pic. if you accept and I'll pay for shipping and everything.

-Indyfan

^^^^^(y)

So when will the new pics be up?

staffofRA

I have to look for them, I didn't name the files and i have about 20,000 images on an external hard drive they are on. I know, I am soooo organized. hahaha

I will soon.

Indyfan4ever said:
^^^^^(y)

So when will the new pics be up?

staffofRA

MarcandHarrisonFord13.jpg

MarcandHarrisonFord10.jpg

MarcandHarrisonFord5.jpg

That's awesome!! I'm not sure if you have read my earlier post but If you are ever going to see Harrison again, please tell me. I have been having the hardest time trying to get his autograph and I have had no luck. I have sent pics to 3 addresses and have gotten all the pics I send back, unsigned. They do send a pre-printed pic signed, but I want an authenic signature. I'll send you a pic. if you accept and I'll pay for shipping and everything. You'll be doing me a great favor!:gun:

Inbanana

Thanks so much for sharing the prop pictures, Harrison seems like a pretty cool guy... I was wondering, is there a story behind the whip he's is holding...? Is it screen used...?