Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Stoo

Good News for Canadian "Star Wars" Fans

Canada will be the ONLY country to get "The Force Awakens" on Netflix.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/net...force-awakens-exclusively-in-canada-1.3288104

Plus, the new Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, & his wife went out trick-or-treating on Hallowe'en dressed as Han Solo & Princess Leia (in the outfits from Hoth)! Like, I knew Justin was a dude but...How cool is that?!? Imagine opening your door to see the national leader in a "Star Wars" costume!(y)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trick-trudeau-halloween-1.3298754

Z dweller

The moment I saw the new SW7 poster, I thought of Old Indy with his eyepatch.

Are Disney trying to tell us something about Indy 5? :p

CS-93-CUYAEQ-oG.jpg

Pale Horse

Staff member
Z dweller said:
Are Disney trying to tell us something... :p

They are. The 'All-Seeing-Eye' is classic Illuminati Programming and it shows up in all forms of print and pictures.

ashleybenson.pll_.png

lady-gaga-muppets-e1387309400564.jpg

article-0-1995111D00000578-229_634x944-e1387379468907.jpg

britdiamond2000.jpg

taschen_fashion_now_2012-e1387311467277.jpg

11m8axx.jpg

Finn

Staff member
Pale Horse said:
They are. The 'All-Seeing-Eye' is classic Illuminati Programming and it shows up in all forms of print and pictures.
More mundane explanation could just be that domestic violence is more rampant in our society than we'd like.

Z dweller

Pale Horse said:

OMG, you may have a point there. It certainly ties in with the Eye of Mara...

Come to think of it, the ancient Egyptians had a rich tradition of similar imagery and symbols.

200px-Eye_of_Horus_bw.svg.png

It would be easy to come up with a story linking an artifact found by young Indy in the 20s to an Illuminati plot, which old Indy finds out about and has to defuse in the 60s.

"Indiana Jones and the Eye of Horus conspiracy", I like it!

I know this is OT, sorry, I'm done now. ;)

Dr. Gonzo

Pale Horse said:
Finn said:
More mundane explanation could just be that domestic violence is more rampant in our society than we'd like.
f1cb3213249c849827956a72442401f6.jpg

Bwahahaha! ...this is why I'm still a loyal customer at this establishment.

Lambonius

Well, here's an assload of new footage. Thanks, Japan!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7XNit858b6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/w-J1a4J7xNc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There's the old familiar wooden dialogue. Yay?
Plus the official(?) reading of "we're home."

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aOKbg8w7ueU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No dialogue, just chronological.

And a mention in Wired of Lucas' story stash that supposedly didn't exist:
2012. Kasdan is talking to Lucas again, and Kennedy too, and they want him to write another—another!—Star Wars. It turns out Lucas has been sitting on a whole crop of ideas. “Pick,” they tell him.

Joe Brody

Pick? Isn't this the near universal fan expectation of what an unfettered Lucas would do:

Jaxxon5.jpg

(and 'yes' I know Lucas didn't write the comics)

Gear

Pale Horse said:

Astute observation, Pale Horse. Cheers.

In fact, I believe I've spotted some coded messages here on the Raven. Note: " ;) ".

Now, about the site's funding ties to the Rothschild's...

Finn

Staff member
Moedred said:
No dialogue, just chronological.
Funny. After watching that, it just dawned me how surprisingly easy it is to deduce what's likely supposed to be the best-kept secret of this movie.

Joosse

Finn said:
Funny. After watching that, it just dawned me how surprisingly easy it is to deduce what's likely supposed to be the best-kept secret of this movie.

It was a secret? ;)

Finn

Staff member
Joosse said:
It was a secret?
Depends on whether you're talking about the real secret or the red herring "secret" trying to draw attention away from it.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Click at your own risk, link to direct spoiler

THIS IMAGE

What does this action figure tell you about Episode VII? I got it for the kiddo, it was the only one left. That was a month ago. Now, I realize it's a HUGE SPOILER!

Finn

Staff member
With roughly a week to go, time to make some bold predictions/educated guesses about the movie.

The main Star Wars saga has always been about the Skywalker family. Each trilogy's focus is on one of them. In the original trilogy it was Luke, with the prequels obviously Anakin. In this new trilogy, the central character is...
...Rey. She is Luke's daughter.

However, "there is another".
The villain, Kylo Ren, is a Skywalker too. He is not, however, Rey's brother. He is her cousin. His parents are Han and Leia.

At the end of the movie, Han dies at the hands of his own offspring.

Now, let's just see how close I got.