Your Confessions.

Indy Pendant

I confess that when I see the title "Mr. Ford's rides" for a post, I think of something completely different from the intended topic.

I confess that I think I have a friend staying over Thursday and I need to hide all my Indys before she shows up.

I confess that there's a Crystal Skull ad on TV right now and I just pressed the mute button on my remote.

Gear

The_Raiders said:
You know i have been seeing a afew black vehicles around latly, and several men in suits and sun glasses.

Have you by any how been singing Give Peace A Chance or Give Me Some Truth lately?

Indy Pendant

I confess that I'm embarrassed how much I wanted an avatar!

I confess that I've made so many posts in the last half-hour that I want to take a week's break from the board.

Last edited:

Indy~Annie

Indy Pendant said:
I confess that when I see the title "Mr. Ford's rides" for a post, I think of something completely different from the intended top.

hmm..."whistles"....i wonder who started a thread of such.:p

Indy~Annie

i confess when ants take over my kitchen i get the vacuum out.

i forget to feed my gliders sometimes.:eek: poor little things...actually that reminds me....:p

i sometimes sew things to my pants not intended.lol

i have no where to put my Indy things

and my favorite im homed schooled so no one in town knows me.and im the only one in Albany that has a Indy fedora.(y) so when people see my fedora the know who i am( cause i ask for there Indy boxes and such)he he he
they call me Indy girl or just Indy.(y) my goal in life is done.:p lol

|ZiR|

Nurhachi1991 said:
I also confess that I like Star Trek better than Star Wars........... go ahead let me have it.

Eh. I think the Borg were a better threat than most of the villains in Star Wars, and Alice Krige can "assimilate" me anytime, if you catch my drift.

There never seemed to be enough fighting in ST to hold my interest, though. Or rather, what fights there were in ST just weren't that captivating to me.

Nurhachi1991

No fights?

In the first season episode 19 Arena when Kirk fought the Gorn! That was classic a true battle to the death and was my all time favorite ST battle.

I feel like a huge nerd right now.......

DocWhiskey

I confess that when I was driving home last night I blasted the Raiders March and pretended I was hijacking the truck. I even elbowed the invisible "Nazi" sitting next to me a few times.

Nurhachi1991

DocWhiskey said:
I confess that when I was driving home last night I blasted the Raiders March and pretended I was hijacking the truck. I even elbowed the invisible "Nazi" sitting next to me a few times.

That sounds fun I got to try that!

Did you get shot in the arm by an invisible bullet? :p

|ZiR|

Nurhachi1991 said:
No fights?

In the first season episode 19 Arena when Kirk fought the Gorn! That was classic a true battle to the death and was my all time favorite ST battle.

I've only seen the movies, really. I'm sure the series is full of fights but perhaps not on the same level as those found in SW. Maybe.

DocWhiskey said:

I've done this too, except my brother was sitting next to me in the passenger seat so I pretended he was the Nazi. Totally overreacted when I punched him, then pushed him out of the vehicle. Pfft, we were only going 35, and he remembered to tuck n' roll.

What a baby. :rolleyes:

Nurhachi1991

Yeah but in SW all the battles were always the same except the space ones.

but with Luke and Vader it was always. Something something darkside........... Something something complete.

The best SW battles were always in space the attack on the first deathstar was my favorite.

|ZiR|

Nurhachi1991 said:
Yeah but in SW all the battles were always the same except the space ones.

Fair enough. And I have to give props to ST for having more physical style fights. That's something SW is lacking, imo; it seems like every fight is with lightsabers or blasters.

Nurhachi1991

Yeah........ There both great series and I love SW to I just like the Trek a little more.......... It's Kirk no one is cooler that Kirk lol

sarah navarro

Indy Pendant said:
I confess that when I see the title "Mr. Ford's rides" for a post, I think of something completely different from the intended topic.

I confess that I think I have a friend staying over Thursday and I need to hide all my Indys before she shows up.

-lol im guilty of thinking that too,so i had to check it out for myself

-Theres no need to hide all of your Indy stuff!When i have people over i just leave and my room is 95% covered with Indy stuff,be a proud Indy fan!(y)

I have a friend that drives me all over the place and she drives like a nut and when she goes around sharp turns or almost kills us she sings The Raiders March.I confess that sometimes i really dont like to be like Indiana Jones:p