Your Confessions.

Indy_Chic

DocWhiskey said:
I confess that when I was driving home last night I blasted the Raiders March and pretended I was hijacking the truck. I even elbowed the invisible "Nazi" sitting next to me a few times.

Hahaha thats cool! I confess that for the last two weeks I've been driving to work playing my Crystal Skull soundtrack really loud! Though when I hear the love theme play I start to daydream about Indy... and then I realise I should be concentrating on my driving! :eek:

No Ticket

I confess that I put on my Indy gear get-up awhile back and ran around the house with the golden idol prop in hands jumping over the couch and stuff. Yeah. I did. I also confess I thought about filming it and putting that on Youtube. But thankfully I didn't do that. haha.

I confess that I wrote a love song about a girl who is in a relationship with someone else and put it on YouTube and she wound up stumbling across it and it embarrassed me quite a bit because I didn't think she ever looked at my channel.

I confess that I have been losing interest in a lot of things that I used to be intently interested in and this somewhat bothers me as it feels like I'm changing.

I confess that I'm a bit jealous of my brother who is doing very very very well for himself lately. Just bought a new house, new watch, swimming pool, expensive bikes (few grand each) and he just went on a vacation, snow skiing a few months ago and is already planning on going to Jamaica.

Indy Pendant

No Ticket said:
I confess that I have been losing interest in a lot of things that I used to be intently interested in and this somewhat bothers me as it feels like I'm changing.

I confess that I have no idea how to quote three people in the same post so I'm only quoting one.

No Ticket, I'm only able to be obsessed with one thing at a time so right now I'm not even interested in something I adored a month ago.

sarah navarro, it's not that I'm embarrassed about my Indy stuff. Or at least not BECAUSE I'm embarrassed about my Indy stuff, it's that my living room looks like it threw up Indiana Jones ;) I should have said that I need to clean up my Indy stuff, not hide it. I have action figures splayed about the room and the Making of on my coffee table. The book will stay out, the action figures will go away.

Indy~Annie, your topic heading about Ford's rides sounded (unintentionally?) dirty.

I confess that most of my confessions wouldn't fit on a family forum.

AngieAki

No Ticket said:
I confess that I put on my Indy gear get-up awhile back and ran around the house with the golden idol prop in hands jumping over the couch and stuff. Yeah. I did. I also confess I thought about filming it and putting that on Youtube. But thankfully I didn't do that. haha.

I confess that I wrote a love song about a girl who is in a relationship with someone else and put it on YouTube and she wound up stumbling across it and it embarrassed me quite a bit because I didn't think she ever looked at my channel.

I confess that I'm a bit jealous of my brother who is doing very very very well for himself lately. Just bought a new house, new watch, swimming pool, expensive bikes (few grand each) and he just went on a vacation, snow skiing a few months ago and is already planning on going to Jamaica.
can I have the link to your channel?

Nurhachi1991

sarah navarro said:
-lol im guilty of thinking that too,so i had to check it out for myself

-Theres no need to hide all of your Indy stuff!When i have people over i just leave and my room is 95% covered with Indy stuff,be a proud Indy fan!(y)

I have a friend that drives me all over the place and she drives like a nut and when she goes around sharp turns or almost kills us she sings The Raiders March.I confess that sometimes i really dont like to be like Indiana Jones:p

Thats how I drive :dead:

Gear

No Ticket said:

That does suck.

|ZiR|

No Ticket said:

I feel the same way. I mean, about MY brother, not yours.

I was always the good son, and he was the druggie loser. That's the way it was; that was the way it worked. But now the tides have turned. He's like the co-president where he works, is getting married, and in process of starting his own company.

There's a conflicting fusion of pride/resentment inside of me whenever I talk to him now. He's still a narcissistic dick, though, which is some comfort.

Gear

Yeah but Zir, just because he's succesfull doesn't mean he's a cool guy.

I've known very succesfull people who are TOTAL dick's and people who are just kinda floating around who are really cool, smart, and, I dare say, funny as Hell.

Don't know how much that does but whatever.

No Ticket

gear guardian said:
Yeah but Zir, just because he's succesfull doesn't mean he's a cool guy.

I've known very succesfull people who are TOTAL dick's and people who are just kinda floating around who are really cool, smart, and, I dare say, funny as Hell.

Don't know how much that does but whatever.

Well my brother is totally cool. He let's me hang out at his house and use his stuff and takes me to concerts and movies and stuff like that occasionally. He DID invite me to Jamaica too... but I have to pay for my own way, which is about $2,000 or so I think he said.

Anyway. I'm still a lil jealous. But I am extremely proud considering where he came from.

Indy_Chic

I confess that I have eaten too much chocolate the last couple of days.

I confess that I now own the entire series of the sci-fi show Farscape on DVD. That show is awesome.

I confess that I want to buy more Indy action figures but I've run out of room.

Indy&HanFan

this is a pretty big one, but i sucked my thumb until i was 11.:eek: another one is that i totally have a girl crush on katy perry, but i'm totally straight.

Hedwig

I confess: I gained more self-confidence during the summer, but immediately when the school started, I lost it.:( And now my self-esteem is pretty low... I'm not even sure why... It's so hard to be a teenager... At least to me...

The Man

Hedwig said:
I confess: I gained more self-confidence during the summer, but immediately when the school started, I lost it.:( And now my self-esteem is pretty low... I'm not even sure why... It's so hard to be a teenager... At least to me...

Are those bully-boys still bothering to attend school?

Hedwig

Yeah... I thought they stopped the whole bullying thing around May and grew up, but now I think they've started again... I don't know, I'll probably start posting in the thread about bullying if things get as bad as they were...

The Man

Hedwig said:
Yeah... I thought they stopped the whole bullying thing around May and grew up, but now I think they've started again... I don't know, I'll probably start posting in the thread about bullying if things get as bad as they were...

That's pathetic. But you can't hope for miracles from morons...

HovitosKing

Hedwig said:

It won't end until you graduate. There are jerks outside of school, but school's definitely a concentrated dose. Just bite your lip and get through it. We all have to do it at some point.

Hedwig

Thanks, The Man and HovitosKing.:) I've made one promise to myself: I'll improve my self-esteem. No matter what. I'll try to change myself to a girl I want to be. I'll hold on to my dreams and hang aroung with my friends, who still support me and stick up for me when I can't. I'll change my style. I'll be more confident. I can do it. I know I can.:)

HovitosKing

Hedwig said:
Thanks, The Man and HovitosKing.:) I've made one promise to myself: I'll improve my self-esteem. No matter what. I'll try to change myself to a girl I want to be. I'll hold on to my dreams and hang aroung with my friends, who still support me and stick up for me when I can't. I'll change my style. I'll be more confident. I can do it. I know I can.:)

That's the spirit. :)