Indy 4

Yes :eek:

Harrison_Ford.jpg

Webley

I guess it all depends on what stunts Harrison Ford is asked to do in the next Doc. Jones movie. Call me crazy but Id like to see an Indy movie whith little to no action like the Maltese Falcon or Casablanca.

Last edited:

theinfiniteweird

Goodness! That's a tabloid shot if ever I saw one! :(

In the other three movies, he had some stunts done for him. So why not the same for this movie. I'm guessing Harrison would be willing to let go of a few stunts in order to make the fourth movie. And I'm guessing Steve and George would agree as well.

L.E. Croft

Wow I haven't been here in a long time. Anyway that's not actually Harrison Ford, it's a wax dummy....lol :rolleyes: And as for him being too old to do the stunts I say you're never too old to do anything. :cool: But you also have to realize that most of the stunts done in the other Indy films weren't actually Harrison anyway, they were his stunt double. I'm sure they'll probably have to use his stunt double a bit more, unless, knowing Lucas, they go the CGI route. Which I hope to god they don't go that way.

"an Indy movie whith little to no action like the Maltese Falcon or Casablanca"
So, you want an Indy movie that's NOT an Indy movie??
What would be the point?

"Do you guys think that Harrison Ford is too old..."
Yes

Garrett

he's probably too old to do many stunts, but i don't really care. I probably wouldn't go see the movie unless he was in it. He is Indiana Jones.