Star Wars Saga

Crack that whip

sandiegojones said:
plus I believe Qui-Gon will be added to ROTS since Liam was in an accident that prevented him from filming his "force ghost" part for the theatrical release.

Where'd you find out about this?

Crack that whip

sandiegojones said:
TPM wasn't transferred to HD by Lowry like the OT was and it looks the worst of the bunch since it was done on film (unlike Ep II and III) and the DVD transfer is sub-par.

It does look the worst of the bunch, but mainly because there's tons of edge enhancement all over it, not because of the source for the transfer.

jonesissparrow

Goonie said:
Moooooooooooooo!!!!!!

cash-cow-star-wars.jpg

:whip: :hat:

THAT'S FUNNY!

That's why I'm not a huge Star Wars fans because of his money grubbing ways and that's why I have no Star Wars films in my house. The only Star Wars merchandise I have is the SW III soundtrack and that's it!

The Man

Agent Spalko said:
I never said anything about the Prequels. I just want the OT.

speed_movie_dennis_hopper.jpg

"Pop-quiz, hotshot! Lucas brings Star Wars to Blu-Ray. Trouble is, it's a six-pack deal or nothing. Buy 'em all or go without. What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?!"

Benraianajones said:
What would you do if the original trilogy on Blu Ray opened up with a trailer advertising The Clone Wars animated movie. :sick:

The same thing that I do when my Starship Troopers BD plays the ST: Marauder trailer. I hit the menu button.

As much as it costs I've probably spent at least as much in Hot Toys Dark Knight figures. At least Lucas ain't getting my money.

The Man

Agent Spalko said:
As much as it costs I've probably spent at least as much in Hot Toys Dark Knight figures. At least Lucas ain't getting my money.

I'm awaiting delivery on the Batman figure (Dark Knight edition) and the Batpod. Can't wait! They look to be beauties...

The Man

Agent Spalko said:
The Batmobile and Batpod are going to break the bank. The Bank Robber Joker is absolutely sick. I gotta get at least 2 of them.

I haven't seen that version of The Joker yet.

Benraianajones

Boys and their toys! Bet you can't wait to play with them!

I am not a Dark Knight fan, but actually, that figure does look very good.

The Man

Benraianajones said:
Boys and their toys! Bet you can't wait to play with them!

I am not a Dark Knight fan, but actually, that figure does look very good.

Yeah, they're pure quality. The Hot Toys versions are far superior to DC Direct's...