Meow :D

Meerkat

Hello everyone :D
It's Meerkat, yet another Indiana Jones fan (and meerkat lover) to have joined The Raven!
I'm also a big fan of Col-Dr. Irina Spalko, and I strongly believe that she and Indy would make the best match out of any of the leading ladies in the Indiana Jones series. (Don't ask me why, because it would take too long to explain.) I even have my own fansite for the two of them- the link is in my profile.

And...that's all I can think of for now...

have you evr compared the Meerkat? Seriously, don't take my word for it. Google it. may help if you drive a little.
and just like Hellboy i love cats. Welcome aboard, my ship is yours.

Meerkat

@Whistleblower: Yeah, I've done that loads of times.
@Lonesome Drifter: Don't worry, I will :D (What makes you think I won't? Lol)

DocWhiskey

Meerkat said:
@Lonesome Drifter: Don't worry, I will :D (What makes you think I won't? Lol)

Because you'd be surprised how much sh1t comes out of a lot of Raveners' mouths.:p

Oh, and welcome to The Raven, Meerkat!

Meerkat

@DocWhiskey: I think I noticed. o_0
@Rocket Surgeon: All right. Don't worry, I know who's a Marion fan. I can read their minds....xD

Thanks everyone :D
I really like it here.

Robyn

Meerkat said:
@Rocket Surgeon: All right. Don't worry, I know who's a Marion fan. I can read their minds....xD

Did you read my mind?;) Indy & Irina????????:confused: :sick::sick: :sick:

Our ideas will surly clash, but welcome to the Raven!:hat:

Meerkat

@Agent Crab: I did...for the first 3 seasons. Number four was just a bunch of sickening-romance-oriented crap.
@Ronicle: If you're unsure about their compatibility, please post in the Comments/Questions/Skepticism section of my forum :cool:

Robyn

Meerkat said:
@Agent Crab: I did...for the first 3 seasons. Number four was just a bunch of sickening-romance-oriented crap.
@Ronicle: If you're unsure about their compatibility, please post in the Comments/Questions/Skepticism section of my forum :cool:

Oh you wouldn't want me to get started on this one Meerkat! Ask ANYONE here lol Tryin to split my Indy & Marion up for Spalko?! Why that's OUTRAGEOUS! :gun:

Robyn

Meerkat said:
That's exactly how I feel when my dad tries to split up my Indy and Irina for Elsa, lol....

Well at least my Indy & Marion fantasies were fulfilled, I'm afraid yours don't have a chance in hell Meerkat lol ;) :whip:

I saw your anti- Indy&Marion board, I might have to smack you with a pan for that! You wrote "the only reason Spalko didn't hurt Indy is because she loves him" LOL Now that's funny! :D

You're seriously wasting your time wanted Indy with Spalko, it's not only impossible but it's just plain freakin whacked out weird! You need to get in touch with reality, Spalko is the bad guy and Indy showed no interest in her what so ever! She wasn't even a girl friend for pete's sake, at least you can say that for Willie and Elsa lol

Last edited:

Meerkat

Alright, smack me with a pan if you want. Each person can express his/her own opinion. I won't force you to like the Indy+Spalko pairing just because I'm crazy about it, even though I try to advertise to every single person I see- it's part of how to run a business, lol...
If you feel like I attacked you or your views, then I'm sorry.
I think it's time we stopped this little conversation ;)

Last edited:

Robyn

Meerkat said:
Alright, smack me with a pan if you want. Each person can express his/her own opinion. I won't force you to like the Indy+Spalko pairing just because I'm crazy about it, even though I try to advertise to every single person I see- it's part of how to run a business, lol...
If you feel like I attacked you or your views, then I'm sorry.
I think it's time we stopped this little conversation ;)

Take it easy, you can like what ever you want.. (however twisted it may be:sick: ) :p ;)

Insomniac

Meerkat said:
Hello everyone :D
I even have my own fansite for the two of them- the link is in my profile.

Welcome I hope you enjoy the time we share here.

I am just registered on your fan site 5th member I suspect when will I get a confirmation E mail?

Meerkat

I just activated your account :D
And I don't know how the inactive members thing got turned on, I'll turn it off right now