• Indiana Jones and the Flame of the Dragon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young Indiana Jones and the Pharoah's Tomb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stoo

I was very happy when Dark Horse started their Indy series but Marvel's great
"The Further Adventures of..." will always be my favourites. They got my vote.

One thing that always made me laugh is in Marvel #4:

Karen Mays: That was quick thinking, Indy.

Indiana Jones: Thanks, but Montreal should get the credit! I worked a dig
there a few years back. A subway construction crew had uncovered a
Seneca Indian burial ground. I learned a lot about Senecas...and subways!

I guess the writer didn't know that our subway was only built in the '60s!

Junior Jones

I own all of these but one, and I enjoy them all. (I assume that "Young Indiana Jones and the Pharoah's Tomb" is a reprint from the first two issues of Darkhorse's 12-part Young Indiana Jones Chronicles mini-series.)

However, I have never heard of "Indiana Jones and the Flame of the Dragon"! Who published it and when. And can you give us more information on it?

indifan101

Flame of the Dragon was a early comic made by Darkhorse. It's 1942 and Indy travels to Mongolia and across China to find a sword that slayed a most feared dragon of the Chinese religion. The sword gives off a flame when held by the one who can control it's power! Indy's enemies are the Japanese and the war lords! It reminded me of Thunder in the Orient. Just not as exciting! I believe it came out in 1990.

00Kevin

Indyfan
I use to like Spear best, but Iron Pheonix has over lapped it and thus gets my vote:

indifan101, what's this flame of the dragon? I never heard of it, and can't find any reference of it at www.darkhorse.com or IJC's Comic Quicknotes...nor any place on the web

either you made it up or you have something that no one else does (assuming that you know have it). Please give us more info and some external links, some pics would be nice

other wise, you hhave made it up and lose your rep on the raven :D *SLIT*

indifan101

I don't know if the comic was truly called Flame of the Dragon! The cover had a dragon in the backround. Hmmm. Let me check this one out!

indifan101

I apologize guys! The cover was Indiana Jones and the Iron Fleece issue #2! That confused me! Flame of the Dragon was a Mortal Kombat comic! I should of known that! I have all of the Indiana Jones comics!

00Kevin

Indyfan
lol, I'm ganna take back my vote and vote for 'flame of the dragon'

so is golden fleece the same plot that u descibed?

indifan101

00Kevin said:
lol, I'm ganna take back my vote and vote for 'flame of the dragon'

so is golden fleece the same plot that u descibed?

Yeah It is. Sorry about that one! I should of know that because I have the Golden Fleece issues! Damn!