Exclusive Crystal Skull soundstage pics :)

Kingsley

Akakor? Akator? The "kingdom" of the crystal skull? :confused: :confused: :p

The set was large, tall and the main level lead to lower sublevels by series of small flights of steps. The main level was a bit uneven, had two peaks that indicated man made structures, sported a big dead looking tree, the ground was strewn with dead leaves and rocks, some with crystalline structures. The set was otherwise extensively dressed with mosses, branches, vines, grasses, spider webs. relics and ....skulls. A wall was decorated with carved skulls and there were stones with carvings on them. The set clearly iluded somewhere outdoors and there were devices in the set roof that produced lightnings. Early models of the set were marked with signs in Spanish that read "Cemetery"

Last edited:

Professor Jones

I really love what I see!!! That's pure Indy-Style!!!!!

But can you explain me one thing? What is exactly a "soundstage"? I thougth it was a place where you record sounds or music for a movie... in that case what's the need of a scenography? I beg you pardon for my ignorance, it's surely fault of the language, that's the meaning of the word "soundstage" traslated in italian (my original language)... :eek:

tocksic

Professor Jones said:

But can you explain me one thing? What is exactly a "soundstage"? I thougth it was a place where you record sounds or music for a movie... in that case what's the need of a scenography? I beg you pardon for my ignorance, it's surely fault of the language, that's the meaning of the word "soundstage" traslated in italian (my original language)... :eek:

In German "soundstage" also would mean a place where you record sounds/music. But in English it just seems to be a hall where you can film in, build locations and stuff. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

edit: Wikipedia

Last edited:

tocksic

salussolia said:
wait is this originally a german site ???

i know we have people all around though

Sure this site ain't german. I just wanted to tell Professor Jones that this confusion about the english word "soundstage" isn't only an italian thing. ;)

sunshinestate1992

Professor Jones said:

are you italian?? what region??

metalinvader

Niteshade007 said:
I clicked the links, but I don't see any pictures.

Pictures are still up!:hat:

In fact...

Indy-4-Cemetery-Set-01.jpg

Indy-4-Cemetery-Set-02.jpg

Indy-4-Cemetery-Set-03.jpg

Indy-4-Cemetery-Set-04.jpg

sunshinestate1992

Professor Jones said:
I'm from the wonderful city of Venice! :whip:
oh im an italian american also have a little yugoslavian
my familys from Alice Costello in piedmont
its a small town.
I lived in vincenza for a year.
my dads in the U S army lol
its cuase im only 15

haha my last name is salussolia

No Ticket

I'd like to add that, those pictures remind me more of TOD than Raiders. Maybe KOTCS will be like TOD and Raiders mixed together... the temple/kingdom part being all creepy and stuff. lol.

TOD is fast becoming my current favorite Indy 'venture. For awhile it was LC, but I think TOD has taken it over. Indy is such a bad ass in TOD. :)

Indy's Sidekick

No longer Indy 2

TOD2 is Ford's most intense role physically, but that won't work here. Some of those pics look just like the temple set where the idol was kept in Raiders.