Indy 5 "Only if you want More"

Do You Want More?

• Yes, I Want More

Votes: 76 85.4%
  • No, Enough for Me

Votes: 13 14.6%

• Total voters

The_Raiders

Yes, I would even love a whole new trilogy, but! On one conditoon, like many others, SHIA CANNOT BE IN THE LEAD ROLE!!!! (lucas!!)

Kernunnos

I want to see more films about Indiana Jones, not Mutt Williams.

I understand why he's there, and I'm prepared to tolerate him, but I don't want any character to eclipse the great Indy.

Actually, if they're doing this for 'the fans' and it's not about money... then I don't understand why he's there...

akator

I would see it if they keep the main role as Indy. It just would suck with Mutt as the main role and Indiana as basically the older guy sidekick.

Huddog

Of course I'll take more ... with Harrison Ford as the lead; Lucas even suggesting the torch (whip) could be passed is an insult to every fan, not to mention Harrison Ford. I'd rather see the series continue with a new Indy, a la James Bond, than see Mutt take over.
...I'd better clarify: I don't want the series to continue at all without Ford, but to see him put out to pasture would be, in my opinion, even worse.:(
Either way, I'm going to enjoy the Hell out of Indy 4; we can worry about Indy 5 in 19 years when La Beef is 40! :whip:

gallandro

Frankly I would like to see the Indy series continue with another actor donning the fedora a la' James Bond if Ford gets too old for the part. There is no reason in the world the Indy adventures cannot continue with another actor playing the role.

Yancy

foreignerfred

Give me a break! There's not one person on this website, on these boards, answering this pole who wouldn't be in line for each and every Indy movie that comes out. I don't care what they claim!

I'm in line for V right now, actually.

gallandro

foreignerfred said:
Give me a break! There's not one person on this website, on these boards, answering this pole who wouldn't be in line for each and every Indy movie that comes out. I don't care what they claim!

I'm in line for V right now, actually.

Whoa, whoa, whoa Skippy, no cutting in line. I was already in line for Indy V, no cuts!

Yancy

Marty Jones

gallandro said:
There is no reason in the world the Indy adventures cannot continue with another actor playing the role.

Other than the fact that nobody could pull of Indiana Jones but Harrison Ford, I'd have to agree. :rolleyes:

Jawad M

I saw the film today and agree whole heartedly that there should be another Indiana Jones film but yes with Ford in lead role and trust me that shall be the case indeed.

ZIPPED

gallandro said:
Frankly I would like to see the Indy series continue with another actor donning the fedora a la' James Bond if Ford gets too old for the part. There is no reason in the world the Indy adventures cannot continue with another actor playing the role.

Yancy

Worst idea ever. Ford is Indy. If it ain't Ford, it ain't Indy. If Lucas/Spielberg want to continue making action movies with Shia then create an entirely new vehicle for him that exists apart from the continuity of Indiana Jones. This ain't Son of Zorro. New hero, new franchise, fresh ideas. I'm tired of Hollywood recycling the old and repackaging it like new. It's time for a new generation of icons to be invented. I'd like to see something completely different than Bond, Batman, Die Hard, Indy. I love them all but in 20 years what new franchises will have come along? Not many if Hollywood continues "re-booting" the old franchises.