The Indy Cast

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 80 - Uncle Owen assaults Irina Spalko!

This week we hear more evidence of Indy bashing by Star Wars alumni, prove that watching Raiders of the Lost Ark is an educational experience with our guest in Club Obi Wan, discover a new mobile gaming experience for Indy fans, more honors for Harrison Ford, Sean Connery's accent hits the news and find out how to get your own slice of Club Obi Wan! So, sit back and relax as we take a look at what's making news in the world of Indiana Jones this week!

Check out the episode and show notes here

Stoo

Rocket, you wascally wabbit!:whip:

Had I known you were going to read my e-mail (re: "Honduras, December 1920") on the broadcast, I would have worded things a bit differently.:eek: I was just giving you some insight which I thought would be incorporated into your segment rather than being read aloud. Anyway, it was nice to hear some Young Indy talk and I enjoyed it (especially the "same hat time, same hat channel" line).

Oh, just for the record, I'm not from Vancouver but Montreal (and live in Switzerland for most of the year).;)

Stoo said:
Had I known you were going to read my e-mail (re: "Honduras, December 1920") on the broadcast, I would have worded things a bit differently.:eek:
Apologies?I thought you came off well in any event. By the way, got old Indy in there, the whistling tune you transcribed, some espanol for Pedro, NJ was mentioned a bunch of times and a Lucas Film sound editor! Not too shabby! My William Dozier tribute started out great, but I faded?:eek:

Well, Ed and Lito have submitted their entries for round 2 of the Connery competition. Will Lito enlist the support of his fan club and blow our beloved host out of the water like he did the rest of the listeners? Stay tuned...

Goonie

Hey Ed, this is for you, it may not be Indy but...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DM6Batk62cA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DM6Batk62cA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Johnny's entrance at the D23 Expo yesterday.
:hat:

indycast

Goonie said:
Hey Ed, this is for you, it may not be Indy but...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DM6Batk62cA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DM6Batk62cA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Johnny's entrance at the D23 Expo yesterday.
:hat:

Thanks, this is awesome! I wish I could have been there!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Ever notice how you never see Ed Dolista and Capt. Jack Sparrow in the same place at the same time................. hmmmmm... makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Happy Birthday AGAIN, Ed from all of the IndyCast reporters and fans ---

:gun:

Goonie

indycast said:
Thanks, this is awesome! I wish I could have been there!
I forgot to post the title, in case you haven't seen it online yet, here's the official title art:

Pirates4.jpg

Apparently, the movie is going to be based on the book On Stranger Tides by Tim Powers.

indycast

Goonie said:
I forgot to post the title, in case you haven't seen it online yet, here's the official title art:

Pirates4.jpg

Apparently, the movie is going to be based on the book On Stranger Tides by Tim Powers.

Might be time for another edition of Podcast of the Caribbean!

indycast

Mitchellhallock said:
Ever notice how you never see Ed Dolista and Capt. Jack Sparrow in the same place at the same time................. hmmmmm... makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Happy Birthday AGAIN, Ed from all of the IndyCast reporters and fans ---

:gun:

Thanks Mitch - I would have replied earlier but I just flew back from Anaheim....and boy are my arms tired! :D

I think you're taking this (Jack)Sparrow thing a bit too literal! You should have ducked into a phone booth, (do they have phone booths anymore?) got in your jack sparrow gear and comandeered a boat!

Congratulations on another year! Happy Birthday(y)

indycast

Hello IndyCast listeners,

Just letting you know that Episode 81 looks like it will be delayed till Wednesday!

While the show is complete and ready to go, where we host the show along with the ForceCast is close to capacity and I have been advised to wait till Wednesday to upload the show.

Fingers crossed the guys can clear some space by then.

Thanks for your patience!

Ed

indycast

indycast said:
Hello IndyCast listeners,

Just letting you know that Episode 81 looks like it will be delayed till Wednesday!

While the show is complete and ready to go, where we host the show along with the ForceCast is close to capacity and I have been advised to wait till Wednesday to upload the show.

Fingers crossed the guys can clear some space by then.

Thanks for your patience!

Ed

Looks like the guys did some shuffling so IndyCast Episode 81 is here!

You can listen online right here:http://www.forcecast.net/story/indycast/IndyCast_Episode_81_126409.asp (y)