Top 10 scariest games of all time?

Bjorn Heimdall

uhm... shouldn't you put your own scariest games in here? Why else make the subject?

Silent Hill 2 for me, Then Silent Hill, then parts of Resident Evil 4 because some of the enemies were so tough.

DiscoLad

That quiet first level on RE4 is scary...When it's all quiet and you don't know when people jump out and they SLOWLY walk towards you..(The walking slowly get me the most...)

The "Mansion Madness" level on TimeSplitter: FP is pretty freaky to me...

"Monster Madness" Is the Scariest Game ever!!! ( Not really...)

michael

Edit: Whoa I thought the thread said films, I'm stupid. Never been scared by a video game. Never will.

Last edited:

Jonesy9906753

Bjorn Heimdall said:
uhm... shouldn't you put your own scariest games in here? Why else make the subject?

Silent Hill 2 for me, Then Silent Hill, then parts of Resident Evil 4 because some of the enemies were so tough.

because i wanted your guy's opinions,but i guess for me the scariest would be Fatal Frame,that stuff was scary

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u8Uemuj5Gew&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u8Uemuj5Gew&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Indy&HanFan

when i was about 5 or 6 we had this ps1 game called 40 winks that scared me half to death. now, keep in mind i was only about 6:)

Rhys135

Resident Evil 4 isn't as scary as it's predecessors, but there is one moment towards the end which is pretty shocking, where out of nowhere, a enemy covered in flames, comes charing out of a silent furnace towards you!

Regarding the chainsaw-wielding enemies, I always laugh when I encounter one and/or get my head chooped off. :p

UKIndyFan

When I was about 11 or 12 I used to have nightmares after playing Commandos. The music, the Nazis and everything scared me silly

Gustav

The last level of Manhunt. You're just walking down a hallway in a dilapidated building and this guy suddenly jumps in front of you.
manhunt_piggsy_2003.jpg