Graduation

Hawkeye

indifan101 said:
FELLOW RAVENERS I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. ahem. I'M DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL FINALLY!:D

So am I!!!! Well, actually I have two more days left, but I might as well be!!! Hooray for the Class of 2008!!!

Michael24

Congratulations!

My high school graduation was in 1997 :)eek:), and it was a very exciting and scary time for me, but I managed to enjoy it for all it was worth.

Good luck with wherever you go from here. :)

UKIndyFan

indifan101 said:
FELLOW RAVENERS I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. ahem. I'M DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL FINALLY!:D

Me too! But no Archeology for me. 2 years of Film and Media in college and hopefully university!

indy34

I'm confused why are you graduating half way through the year:confused: In Australia we finish the school year at the end of the year.

Hawkeye

indy34 said:
I'm confused why are you graduating half way through the year:confused: In Australia we finish the school year at the end of the year.

In America we finish the school year right before the summer.

indifan101

indy34 said:

Seniors at my school get out on May 16 and graduate may 23

Michael24

indy34 said:

Here in the US, school years typically start in early-September and (I believe) get out in late-May/early-June. That part may vary from one place to the next, though. I myself graduated from high school in early-June.

indy34

In Australia we start begining of february and end about 20th december for summer holidays. But we have 2 week holidays between terms. I think if your graduating you end 1 or 2 weeks earlier.

G-Man

It all due to the Northern and Southern hemisphere seasons, basically school goes for autumn to summer pretty much everywhere...