Indy 4 DVD

IndyFan89

I know i'm jumping the gun a little bit but i wanted to get a opinion on what the DVD special features for Indy 4 might be like. I personaly like the Documentry on the current DVD box set for the making of each movie. I hope it is simaler to the documentry on the Star Wars Episode I DVD it was like 2 hours long.

Also how long after the movie do you think it will take to get a 4 movie box set plus features and what kind of box would you like it to come in? It would be cool if it came in a mini Ark!!!

IndyFan89

I would like a really big special edition box set in a fancy case with all four films and alot of special features!

Chris Jones

I'd want to see all the making of stuff. This thing has been in the making for years, lets see why it was cancelled and delayed and stuff over the years and finally how they got it back on track in the recent years.

Matinee Idyll

IndyFan89 said:
I hope it is simaler to the documentry on the Star Wars Episode I DVD it was like 2 hours long.

Yes, but hopefully it will be a documentary about a good film - unlike Star Wars Episode 1.

kongisking

I think Spielberg should get some balls and try a commentary JUST ONCE! I would also want: Deleted Scenes, Documentaries, Featurettes, Trailers, Poster Art, The Unused Scripts (like Darabont's, and available in a printable version for Microsoft Word), and maybe even a special offer to buy Raiders: The Adaptation on DVD!

That would ROCK!!!!! (y) (y) (y)

kongisking

Gosh, duh! Forgot about that one. Thanks KDuncan!

I love the Harrison-stapling-fedora-to-his-head-to-stop-it-falling-off clip on the Indy Trilogy features. LOL!

IndyFan89

CMNeir said:
I'd want to see all the making of stuff. This thing has been in the making for years, lets see why it was cancelled and delayed and stuff over the years and finally how they got it back on track in the recent years.

That is a definite must have! :sick: