ig1.jpg

ig2.jpg

ig3.jpg

Joe Brody

The Man said:
The movie within the movie..?

FrauleinDoktor_big.jpg

Very interesting. Is that Thurman?

I'm not liking the posters -- if I'd pick one, I'd go with the third.

Fifteen years ago, the Brad Pitt character would've gone to Bruce Willis.

roundshort

Joe Brody said:

good point, you don't think Nic Cage? I think Bruce, at his age might actually be the better pick. Maybe Harvey Keitel, a QT fav.

The Man

Joe Brody said:

I think it's Diane Kruger...

Joe Brody

DocWhiskey said:
What's your point?

Just an observation. Pitt's really trying to project. I'll wait to watch the film but (IMHO) he's just a wee bit outside of his range.

roundshort said:
good point, you don't think Nic Cage? I think Bruce, at his age might actually be the better pick. Maybe Harvey Keitel, a QT fav.

Nic Cage can't stop being Elvis and Elvis ain't no Inglorious Bastard.

Basically, the Lt's role seems to call for a white Denzel Washington. Or Matthew McConaughey resprising his Denton Van Zan from Reign of Fire 5+ years later. Methinks Harvey is a little too old.

The Man

Cannes Confirmed...

The box-office boys are set to bring their highly anticipated war epic Inglourious Basterds to the Cannes Film Festival come May. Per Variety, the movie will not only have its world premiere at the Riviera-based fest, but will also screen as part of the competition.

The Weinstein Co. has not commented on the film's selection, and festival organizers will not unveil the event's full lineup until April 23.

WilliamBoyd8

In the black and white picture (with the swastika flags),
the seated woman on the right looks like Carole Lombard,
and the man standing on the right looks like Don Ameche.

I wonder if that was intentional.

Dr. Gonzo

Tarantino's foot fetish really bothers me...

I was just reading the first 20 or so pages of the script and QT can't even go 16 pages into the script with out putting in one of his "foot fetish scenes". Good film maker but uhhhhhhh. Guess that comes with the territory.

"SHOSANNA
RUNNING towards woods. Farm house and Col. in the window in background.

FILTHY BAREFEET
SLAPPING against wet grass. "

:sick:

yodazone

Dr. Gonzo said:
Tarantino's foot fetish really bothers me...

I was just reading the first 20 or so pages of the script and QT can't even go 16 pages into the script with out putting in one of his "foot fetish scenes". Good film maker but uhhhhhhh. Guess that comes with the territory.

"SHOSANNA
RUNNING towards woods. Farm house and Col. in the window in background.

FILTHY BAREFEET
SLAPPING against wet grass. "

:sick:

yea, he did the same thing with Uma Thurman's weird nubs on Kill Bill. Her nubs were rough to look at up close. :sick: And then in "Death Proof" he does it again with Rosario Dawson and another other chick at the opening credits.

Why does he have to put foot close ups in every movie??? At least get a model chick with nice feet for close ups....:rolleyes: