Indiana Jones and Lara Croft.

indifan101

Hey Indy fans! What do you think about Indiana Jones and Lara Croft fighting side by side as partners in a video game? What are your thoughts about the two fighting together? Would it work or not work? :)

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
Some would say it's balsphemy. But I'd like it because I used to be a big Tomb Raider fan (I,II and IV). But it would have to deal with time machines because they don't live in the same timeframes (unless it's about lara Croft going after Indy's Tomb...).

IAdventurer01

Sure, but it can't be taken seriously. Kind of like it's real, but to us its some crazy alternate reality thing. :p

Finn

Staff member
Hmm. A sort of silly idea.

Of course, it could be a cool cutscene to see Indy snatch a melon off a fruit vendor to impress Lara... <small>(for those of you who didn't get it, think Elsa).</small>

Webley

I would get the game it could be the frist Indy game that was a 2 player Id play as Doc. Jones and make the other player play as Lara Croft :whip:

L.E. Croft

Well I think that would be great, since I'm a fan of both. But yeah the whole timeline thing does create a problem..lol They probably could come up with some excellent storylines nonetheless.

indifan101

L.E. Croft said:
Well I think that would be great, since I'm a fan of both. But yeah the whole timeline thing does create a problem..lol They probably could come up with some excellent storylines nonetheless.

I sure they would.

ElodieJones

No !!!
I dont' really like Lara Croft.
I think she is mor like James Bond than like Indiana Jones.
Too much superficial. She can't exist! Indiana Jones can exist.
It's only my opinion...

Grimdiana Bones

She definatly was created with indiana jones in mind though. While she may pursue artifacts for reasons other than "belonging in a museum", she is much more like indy than bond.

OhioJones

I would rather not see the two meet. but I do agree she is definatley more Indy then Bond. But Bond wouldnt miss out on a chance to....

Coronado

If the two characters could ever meet, Indy should punch Lara in the face for ripping off the Indy movies - and so bloody obviously, too...

Just... don't get me started on this. I need to go lie down. :mad:

-Coronado