Marion, Willie or Elsa?

Choose, but choose wisely

• Total voters

James

I always had it bad for Elsa, but there are moments in Raiders where Marion is just sooo...

You know it's funny, but the first girl I ever developed a major crush on reminded me of Marion. (We're talking elementary school here.) Of course, I didn't realize that at the time, but looking back, it's painfully obvious.

And over the years, there have been other women who have as well. Not always from a physical standpoint- more of a general vibe. So basically, Raiders really ****ed me up on many, many levels. (y)

(So yeah, I voted for Marion.)

"stop saying Elsa was a Nazi. She never was"
Yes she is.... Jones Sr says so.... I'm sure -he- knows a Nazi when he's sleeping with one....

Her pathetic whining aside, she stands up to be counted as the enemy of everything the grail stands for, and it gets her killed. Thankfully.

Marion... hands down... by a country mile.

ElsaFan

Pathetic whining? Elsa doesn't whine. She pouts.

And Henry uses the term Nazi as a shorter way to tell Indy that she's on the other side.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
ClintonHammond said:
fall down that crevasse to her death
Her likely, not certain death. It's remotely possible the knight retrieved the grail and revived Elsa in time for a lil' companionship. That's what happens in expanded universes: Kirk lives, Boba Fett lives, etc.

ElsaFan

A little companionship? Moedred, I have a very vivid imagination and you've just got it going. The word "kneeling" for Elsa has now taken a whole new dimension!!!:sick:

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
ClintonHammond said:
Fanboys and their "WhatIfs".... *sigh*
Ghostwriter Shatner resurrected Kirk, and Lucas "considered adding a shot where Fett escapes the Sarlacc" for the DVD. Are these the fanboys you're talking about?

(Elsa)fandom can be a powerful thing.

James

Moedred said:
Lucas "considered adding a shot where Fett escapes the Sarlacc" for the DVD.

Not to mention, the very fact that Jango Fett even exists in the prequel trilogy has to be attributed directly to the fans. After all, this (Boba) was a character that Lucas thought so little of, that he killed him off with a burp joke. If it wasn't for his cult following, I don't think he (or his story) would have been included at all.

"Are these the fanboys you're talking about?"
As in William Shatner, and George Lucas? Ug.... Birds of a feather....

"has to be attributed directly to the fans"
Another fine example of why not to respect Lucas.... anyone who buckles (like a belt) in such a manner has little or no 'artistic integrity'

indifan101

Marion without a doubt!:gun: Whatever happened to that soviet character in the comics. I really liked her! To bad elsa wasn't a soviet ;) I'll agree with roundshort Esla was pretty hot but allience with the nazis? Sorry but thats a turn off!

Last edited:

Fish1941

I don't think I can really choose.

All three women have their vitues. But they also have flaws that make me very wary of them - including the fan favorite, Marion.