Rest In Peace, [Insert Name Here]

jsarino

Sad to hear about Stu passing away. Class guy, and his Espy's speech was very brave and moving...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/K9cSX5XPY70" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WilliamBoyd8

Rod Taylor, actor, RIP

The Australian actor starred in the films "The Time Machine" (1960) and "The Birds" (1963),
among many other films.

Duaner

WilliamBoyd8 said:
Rod Taylor, actor, RIP

The Australian actor starred in the films "The Time Machine" (1960) and "The Birds" (1963),
among many other films.

I loved him in The Birds! That's one of my favorite Hitchcock films!

Pale Horse

Staff member
Taylor Negron-cancer @ 57. Fun American character actor.

lastboyscoutrap.png

Stoo

WilliamBoyd8 said:
Rod Taylor, actor, RIP

The Australian actor starred in the films "The Time Machine" (1960) and "The Birds" (1963), among many other films.
Rod Taylor always delivered a good performance and I liked him very much.

It cannot be stressed enough how some of you folks would enjoy watching his (violent) action-adventure movie, "Dark of the Sun". It's my favourite Rod Taylor flick and I even started a thread on it where you check out the trailer:

Dark of the Sun

My 2nd favourite of his is the 1973 version of "Trader Horn". Numerous clips from this movie were used in my Raiders of the Lost Archives comparison video.

Here's a cool bit of publicity for it:

TraderHorn73_2_small_zpsd23792c4.jpg

Other faves are "The Time Machine" (naturally), "36 Hours" and his bit part in "Hell on Frisco Bay".

R.I.P. Rod Taylor?and thanks.

Drones33

Farewell to Brian Clemens. Writer of some great tv; The Avengers ( 60`s TV show ), Danger Man, The Professionals etc.

Joe Brody

Duaner said:
John and Alicia Nash, the real-life couple portrayed in "A Beautiful Mind".

Cue Old Nassau (even though Nash was a Carnegie Mellon grad) as the Greatest Generation fades further into history.