Lucas ponders Indy 5

Deckard

indyclone25 said:
i think when he meant to the past i think he meant they will still use mutt but to go into the past for it subject matter maybe like the spear of destiny or the spikes used to drive into christs hands and feet or something like that --- you really can't put indy that far into the past because his age won't match -
so they need to find a good macguffin ( hope i spelled that right)

No Ill bet a billion dollars what Lucas means when he says Speilberg is in the past, is that he doesnt want a CGI crapfest starring Shia instead of Harrison. And neither do I.

The Man

Deckard said:
No Ill bet a billion dollars what Lucas means when he says Speilberg is in the past, is that he doesnt want a CGI crapfest starring Shia instead of Harrison. And neither do I.

It makes you wonder how Raiders would have turned out without Spielberg's involvement. Not quite as good, I'd imagine...

Deckard

I don't care how sick this sounds, I hope Lucas suffers brain damage or a heart attack and just cannot write anymore. I really really do.

Crack that whip

Ah, hoping a guy you've never met dies or is crippled because you're disappointed with some movies - classy!

Maybe you should go kill him yourself, and when you're on trial for his murder, you can look his kids and the judge and everyone else in the eye and say with sincerity and conviction, "but you don't understand, I had to - I didn't like his movies anymore!!!" I'm sure they'll understand...

:rolleyes: (n)

Indy's Fist

I said it last week in another thread that it didn't seem like the filmmakers were enthusiastic. Well now Lucas confirmed it with his SS statement. I wish these guys would have made more Indy films 10 or more years ago because it seems like it's too little too late at this point. Lucas is lost in FX La-La Land, Speilberg has better things to do with his time and Poor Ford is getting too old for this s#it.

Deckard

**** off, hes a ****ing idiot, I'll continue to trash him and anyone who defends him.

Crack that whip said:
Ah, hoping a guy you've never met dies or is crippled because you're disappointed with some movies - classy!

Maybe you should go kill him yourself, and when you're on trial for his murder, you can look his kids and the judge and everyone else in the eye and say with sincerity and conviction, "but you don't understand, I had to - I didn't like his moooooovvvviiesss anymore!!!" I'm sure they'll understand...

:rolleyes: (n)

I dont care about his stupid kids, I would never murder someone, but I would have a big sigh of relief if he became brain dead. I dont care about his kids, they have billions of BS dollars and at least some of it is mine. I bought Lucas's films, figures and god knows w/e other BS he slapped his name on. We all payed for his kids college and I feel no remorse for the little megalomaniac bastards.

indyclone25

Deckard said:
I don't care how sick this sounds, I hope Lucas suffers brain damage or a heart attack and just cannot write anymore. I really really do.
and you are a person to wish death on people maybe you need to stop smoking crack? this i just a discussion --- you are the one taking it so personal --- they made the movie , you saw it and you didnt like it ---that's your opinion --- if they decide to make another who's to say it will be better than all the others before it --- that's just something you have to wait and see -

Deckard

indyclone25 said:
and you are a person to wish death on people maybe you need to stop smoking crack? this i just a discussion --- you are the one taking it so personal --- they made the movie , you saw it and you didnt like it ---that's your opinion --- if they decide to make another who's to say it will be better than all the others before it --- that's just something you have to wait and see -

First I didnt say death, I said brain damage or a heart attack, either which you can survive. Just enought to have him stop writing. Oh come the **** on, Indy 5 a good movie? Wake up, your sad man, your just really sad. Get a grip.

Deckard

I thought the same about Spalko and those trashing Indy 4 a while ago, but guess what, they were right. Idiots like Lucas helped ruin the movie industry w/ the likes of the prequels, which set the bar for overuse of CGI and poor acting as a result.

When Indy 5 comes out and is the biggest flop of all time, and doesnt even have Harrison Ford in the movie, remember this conversation.

Crack that whip

You're wishing that someone you've never met become crippled just so he won't make movies that disappoint you, and you're telling others to be rational?

Look, as long as you're just casting wishes, why not wish simply that he stop writing just because he feels like it? Or better yet, why not wish that he start writing stories / scripts you think are good? Why wish for serious afflictions when you can wish for something positive?

Yeesh...

Indy's Fist

Here's a solution, let Lucas do a spin-off movie or series of movies with Mutt. Let Speilberg make another Indy movie. Ford will like it and then so will we the fans.

Let's be frank here Lucas wants to do more with Mutt, as Mutt is a delusional version of how Lucas thinks he was back in his days. It's Lucas reliving his childhood. I say good for him! Just keep him the f#ck away from MY INDIANA JONES!

Deckard

Crack that whip said:
You're wishing that someone you've never met become crippled just so he won't make movies that disappoint you, and you're telling others to be rational?

Look, as long as you're just casting wishes, why not wish simply that he stop writing just because he feels like it? Or better yet, why not wish that he start writing stories / scripts you think are good? Why wish for serious afflictions when you can wish for something positive?

Yeesh...

YEA I AM. I know its hard to believe but I also wish the same sort of thing on Osama Bin Laden. I never met him either. As far as Im concerned Lucas isnt a writer anymore, hes a film terrorist. He can go straight to hell.

Crack that whip

Deckard said:
YEA I AM. I know its hard to believe but I also wish the same sort of thing on Osama Bin Laden. I never met him either. As far as Im concerned Lucas isnt a writer anymore, hes a film terrorist. He can go straight to hell.

Well, wow. Hard to argue with that sort of rational, well-reasoned stance. I mean, clearly making new franchise movies that some of the fanbase feels don't measure up is morally equivalent to killing thousands of people. My eyes have been opened.

:rolleyes:

Deckard

Crack that whip said:
Well, wow. Hard to argue with that sort of rational, well-reasoned stance. I mean, clearly making new franchise movies that some of the fanbase feels don't measure up is morally equivalent to killing thousands of people. My eyes have been opened.

:rolleyes:

When your sucking Lucas's **** do massage his balls too?

Indy's Fist

I just have to ask this, as a life-long Indy fan I just need to know why is the whole "alien" thing so hard for some people? I mean to me it's no more far-fetched than the Ark or the grail cup. To me a "non-believer" they are all fictional artifacts that may or may not exsist. To me God is just as real as aliens or ghosts.

Deckard

Indy's Fist said:
I just have to ask this, as a life-long Indy fan I just need to know why is the whole "alien" thing so hard for some people? I mean to me it's no more far-fetched than the Ark or the grail cup. To me a "non-believer" they are all fictional artifacts that may or may not exsist. To me God is just as real as aliens or ghosts.

Aliens are fine. Living aliens that scowl and the way they were handled is not. Plain and simple. It was the mis-use of them.

Stuntman Mike

Indy 5 could be the last chance to show that Crystal Skull was a operating accident. I still think that SS and HF have done it this way is because time was running out. These guys are not stupid and (I hope) they know that this wasn't deliberate. But I personally give all the blame to Lucas because he acted like a little child about the Darabont script (that SS and HF liked a lot). I have read some fake scripts and even some of them are better than this crap!

KotCS has it's moments but nothing less than a resignation of Lucas would satisfy investors ;)

But that will not happen!

Take it from me:

They did not the movie they wanted, they did the movie Lucas wanted!

That's my opinion on that!

Regards Mike

Sorry for my bad english!