Hello, from a Globe Trotting Adventurer

IndyDad

Hello, I am IndyJoey's Dad, he told me to get an account here because this is the best place for all of us HUGE Indy Fans and I made him a Holy Grail Diary, in my style of course and this is really a great site! I've been a HUGE fan of Indiana Jones ever since the first movie came out in 1981. My son is still jealous that I saw it in the theatre when it came out but I make up for it by taking my future Archaeologist out on many adventures. Recently we travelled around Ireland and Northern Ireland exploring ancient ruins and castles! Hello to everyone and keep enjoying Indy! :D

Stoo

Joey, your dad says that he has been "a HUGE fan of Indiana Jones ever since the first movie came out in 1981". Since he has been suffering from a weight problem for over 30 years, a fitting quote is in order:

"I suggest diet and exercise."
(Paul Von Lettow-Vorbeck from Young Indiana Jones and the Phantom Train of Doom)

:D

IndyBr

Welcome to the Raven! :hat:
It's nice to see some father and son sharing love for Indy. Too bad I can't share my passion with my father!

IndyJoey

Stoo said:
Joey, your dad says that he has been "a HUGE fan of Indiana Jones ever since the first movie came out in 1981". Since he has been suffering from a weight problem for over 30 years, a fitting quote is in order:

"I suggest diet and exercise."
(Paul Von Lettow-Vorbeck from Young Indiana Jones and the Phantom Train of Doom)

:D

Oh Stoo, wrong kind of huge... he's not my mother. THAT is huge. But she isn't an indy fan at all.... She doesnt even know all the names to the movies... :dead: