Israel 2011

indyt

Heys guys, again I ask for prayer. I will be in Poland and then Israel for mission. Will be packageing and delivering food again. I will be staying in Jerusalem. Last time I was able to go to the Gazan border. Should be a great trip. I leave Sept 2. Could be dangerous since things are supposed to heat up there in sept there.

indyt

Just that the Palestinians are going to the UN in Sept to acquire land. Just today there were terrorist attack down south near Eilot. Add this to the continued Arab Spring, anything can happen.

Stoo

All the best to you & your mission, IndyT. Let's hope you don't need to wear your bullet-proof vest. Like you said, "Anything can happen". The area is volatile so stay safe.:hat:

No offence but this thread could/should be merged with your others in order to keep better track of your adventures in Israel (and help streamline the Globe-Trotting forum).

Israel
Israel/Netherlands
leaving Friday
Back to Jerusalem

As well as these:

trip to Guyana
back from Guyana

@The Moderators: The Globe-Trotting section needs a good clean-up. Yes? No?

indyt

Thank you very much Stoo. And you are right, I should have stayed on one thread, didnt really think about it. :p I will let you guys know how things went when I get back. I am going to try to explore the western wall tunnel again if possible.

crauky

first off, enjoy your stay here!:)
i understand you concern, in september the UN is going to acknowledge in a palestinian country which will not be approved by Israel and that of course won't go down well with them...
hopefully nothing will happen

indyt

I am back, thanks for everyones prayers. Had a great trip. We delivered tons of food all the way down to Beer Sheva. Did a delivery in Sderot on border of Gaza. Had rockets to land there the night before in the area. It was a successful mission. Continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem!