Indiana Jones Magazine!

DIrishB

Dene said:
Thanks -- have emailed and the swift reply said that Issue 3 is out here on Sept. 11th.

Issue 2 of the mag says it's due out today, 19th August, hence my asking. I hope they get this sorted out, that's both times what the magazine itself has been completely out with the date of the next issue -- more than three weeks in this case! :(

That sounds like Titan. I used to collect their Farscape Magazine years ago (it only ran for 12 issues, bi-monthly), but it shipped pretty erratically.

I take it it's bi-monthly only then? Funny, I thought from the US side of things it seemed to be every month.

Thats how they do most of their magazines as far as I know (bi-monthly). As for over here, though, I can't say for sure. I haven't been bothering to pick these up.

Goonie

Goonie said:
IndyMag3.jpg

I picked up issue #3 at Chapters bookstore today and it is not the cover I posted. It is the ToD cover.

Where was the Indy and Marion cover one sold?

I'm not complaning about the ToD cover, I'm just wondering about the other one.

indyclone25

Goonie said:
I picked up issue #3 at Chapters bookstore today and it is not the cover I posted. It is the ToD cover.

Where was the Indy and Marion cover one sold?

I'm not complaning about the ToD cover, I'm just wondering about the other one.

the one that was shown was a mock up --- to promote the magazine --- they sometimes do that until the final cover is published

Goonie

indyclone25 said:
the one that was shown was a mock up --- to promote the magazine --- they sometimes do that until the final cover is published

Thanks. That cleared that up. I'm looking forward to issue #4 when one of our Raveners will be showcasing his collection.

Agent Z

Bless "Crack that whip" for having more patience than I may have been able to muster.

Then again, he was already subscribed and kinda stuck as well. :p

I ended-up having my local comic book store hold copies for me. One bonus from doing this is getting some of the cooler variant covers, like the Spalko one shown earlier. :cool:

Stoo

Dr.Sartorius said:
The Raiders Shanghai segment storyboards in issue 3 is pretty cool. Its the best thing this magazine has had so far.
Just picked up #3 today. Those storyboards (and more) were featured on the official site a few years ago.
Can you believe the magazine does an article on the storyboards and doesn't even mention the artist's name?:eek:
(Which is supposedly Dave Stevens, by the way.)

Dr.Sartorius

Stoo said:
Just picked up #3 today. Those storyboards (and more) were featured on the official site a few years ago.
Can you believe the magazine does an article on the storyboards and doesn't even mention the artist's name?:eek:
(Which is supposedly Dave Stevens, by the way.)

I must have missed that on the official site a few years ago.

I'm surprised the magazine has an article about the Fate of Atlantis comic rather than the far more popular computer game.

Crack that whip

Johnny Jones said:
If one is a late subscriber, is it too late to get the back issues? *crosses fingers*

It's too late to get them as part of a subscription, but the online Indy store has issues #1 and #2, if that helps, and they might also still be available at comics shops and the like. Issue #3 should be widely available at the moment at any store that carries the magazine, and I'm guessing that if one were to order a subscription today, it would begin with #4.

indyclone25

thats possible but most magazines do it for the next issue which would be issue 6 ---- least that how most of my wifes magazines do it --which sucks --

Crack that whip

But I thought #4 was the next issue...

I'm just going by the fact #1 was out (or just on its way out) at the time I ordered my own sub, and my sub began with #2.

Presumably if one calls them, the phone rep can tell one which issue one's subscription will begin with...

QBComics

Does anyone if they have an extra issue 1? Thanks.

I have issue 2 and am awating to go get issue 3 this weekened. Then get the subscription :) I love just sitting down and reading all things recent in the Indiana Jones world. (y)

Goonie

I wonder how the article featuring tnswman's collection will be. This is supposed to be in the 4th issue right?