Indiana Jones Bonus Blu-ray's...(in development)

digitalfreaknyc

AndyLGR said:
This is something I avoided when compiling material, which is why I'd keep mine to tv appearances or shows only. Anything officially released and available to buy would not be included.

Nothing officially available is ever included. If it's officially available to buy, then people should buy the official product. I'm morally against any of that.

Stoo

Hey, Digitalfreak, when you have a chance can you please list what items you are planning to include? I'd like to see if I have anything to contribute.;)

digitalfreaknyc

Stoo said:
Hey, Digitalfreak, when you have a chance can you please list what items you are planning to include? I'd like to see if I have anything to contribute.;)

Sure thing. I'm still compiling things. I need to get some stuff off of VHS.
At this point, I could probably list all the Kingdom stuff since that's more "complete" than the OT one.

Daley

This is an marvellous idea, very excited about this - finally having all of that rare footage in one place - superb.
I'm very familiar with digitalfreaknyc's work - I have the original Making of Temple of Doom thanks to you sir, so thank you VERY much :)
As stated, his contributions only include shows / interviews/ footage that hasn't been previously available for sale, and it's all kindly distributed for free - for us fans to watch and appreciate.