TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > Beyond the Films > Indy Gear and Props
User Name
Password

Old 12-18-2017, 11:20 PM   #1
VKDG77
IndyFan

Wested TOD Indy jacket

So with advice from some of the most knowledgable guys I've talked to I ended up getting a raiders cut in goatskin.

My chest is a 42
Arm length 25
Height 5'11-6'0 generously

I have a decently muscular upper body and I'm wondering what I should do here. I want the tightest slimmest Jacket possible. I was told by one member That the TOD actually has a lot of room despite is slim tailored cut. So the question remains, do I go to a 40 with arm length at maybe 23 inches? M

I should say I want the sleeve to hit right at my wrist, I don't want it touching my hand at all. I was told the raiders in goat skin OTR would be what im looking for. It'll be here Wednesday this week. I'm ancy to order the TOD though.

Any pictures or testimonials would be greatly appreciated! Some of you have already been very gracious .
VKDG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 01:48 AM   #2
Major West
IndyFan

I would order your measurements. If your chest is 42, order 42".

I wouldn't advise sizing down, unless say your chest measured 41. Then it's actually an inbetween size measurment. If you are between a size I would email them and ask for their advise.

Sleeves, order your measurement and hope for the best. I would not subtract any length. 25 inchs sounds right and was the length of the movie jacket arms.

The ToD is more tailored in the gut area. Basically if your waist measurement is more than than you chest it probably won't be a good fit.
Major West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 01:59 AM   #3
VKDG77
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major West
I would order your measurements. If your chest is 42, order 42".

I wouldn't advise sizing down, unless say your chest measured 41. Then it's actually an inbetween size measurment. If you are between a size I would email them and ask for their advise.

Sleeves, order your measurement and hope for the best. I would not subtract any length. 25 inchs sounds right and was the length of the movie jacket arms.

The ToD is more tailored in the gut area. Basically if your waist measurement is more than than you chest it probably won't be a good fit.

Thank you major! I wear a 36 waist wise so I was curious of that too. Thank you for your help and the others as well. I'll
Post the goat skin raiders I get here in a few days
VKDG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 02:05 AM   #4
Major West
IndyFan

Excellent. Hopefully it turns out well.
Major West is offline   Reply With Quote