Indy Legos!!!

NamedAfterDaDog

Who thinks they should happen???
I mean, they would be a great theme for Lego! The only downside is that it would be hard on parents to buy their children little Nazi lego people...oh well!

Here:

For Raiders, the sets should be:

Jock's Plane, with Jock's plane and Indy, Jock, and two Tribe Peeps;
Desert Convoy Truck with Truck, separate car, Indy, 4 Nazis, and General Deitrich (sp?).
Well of Souls, with a large playset with Indy, Marion, Sallah, and Belloq.
Nazi Flying Wing, with Nazi Plane and small shack, with Indy, Large German Mechanic, and Nazi Pilot.
Opening Scene set, largest Raiders set, with Indy, Setipo (sp?), Belloq, and 3 Tribe people.

For Temple, the sets should be:

Shanghi Chase, with Short Round's and Triad's cars with Indy, Marion, Short Round, Lao Che and 2 gang members.
Elephant Ride, with three elephants, gross statue and Indy, Willy, Short Round, and guide.
Catacombs of Pankot, largest Temple set, with mine carts and some track, Gullee (sp?) worshipping place (where the OMONKSHEEBOY dude was lowered) dam, and Indy, Short Round, Mola Ram, 3 Thuggees and large Thugee dude.
Crocodile Bridge, with bridge, cliffs, two crocs, Indy, Willie, Short Round, Mola Ram and 2 Thugee dudes.
Lao Che Freight Plane, with Indy, Short Round, Two Pilots.

For Last Crusade, the sets should be:
Venice Boat Chase, with two boats and Indy, Elsa, and Kazim.
Venice Catacombs, with the Knight's tomb, rats, Elsa, Indy, and lots of flames.
Austria Motorcycle Chase, with Henry's Jr. and Sr. in their bike and 2 Nazis on their bikes with a small guardhouse and fence.
German Tank, with tank, two horses, smaller truck/vehicle, Indy, Vogel, Henry. Sr., Marcus, and Sallah.
Three Challenges, largest LC set, with ??? of God (blades), Word of God, and Leap of Faith all connected (like Jabba's palace and the other two in Star Wars line), with Indy, Elsa, Sallah, Marcus, Henry Sr., Donovan, 1 Nazi Soldier and Knight.

Yeah, I really like Lego, and if there's any new licensed line to come out, I would beg, plead, protest, and riot for Indy.
Yep.... :D

NamedAfterDaDog

Thanks! This is one of the best of many forums I've been to! No one's rude, everyone respects ideas (and names ;) ), so I think I'll stay here for a while!

There's a look alike Lego called Temple of Gloom. I have a set but have never opened the package. I guess I wouldn't mind a set, but I'm sure they would be expensive. Wouldn't be suprised if they have some coming out after the next movie.

Katarn07

I wouldn't get any only because of the price tag. LEGO is a toy I think you're never too old to play with, but for the money it's not worth it. I love the Batman LEGO sets they've made but am not spending that much on any of the playsets. And while I wasn't too fond of the Star Wars ones, those at least set the stage for the LEGO Star Wars games. Batman is gonna get a similar treatment for next year. If Indy got made by LEGO, there'd be a good chance for one of the best Indy games of all time to be made.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Actually more than Indy Legos, I want to see an INDY LEGO VIDEO GAME! Done in the same style as Lego Star Wars.

Wu_Han

The Jonny Thunder series was an Indy look alike. I collected a few of them and they were a great deal of fun. They were always my favorite lego line. It would be nice to see some official Indy legos though. I personaly am hoping that Indy 4 will trigger a huge merchendising wave for the whole franchise. (y)

Johnny_Thunder.jpg

NamedAfterDaDog

Yeah they sure would. I've seen the Johnny Thunder series, and i loved them! I only got one set in the Adventurers line, which was a huge riverboat which was soooo cool, and about two or three other really small sets in Orient Expedition. None of them are still put together, but I have the people and they currently populate my Indy legos! :)

TOHTER

Indy Lego's

I'd like to see a Temple of Doom Lego set complete with Mola Ram and sankara stones. Could even have a mine cart with tracks similar to their train line. I realize this would never happen as its to dark a subject for a childs building toy buy hey I can dream can't I? I am an AFOL and collect Star Wars Lego's and would definetely buy Indy Lego's. Lego are you out there? :gun:

Johan

For the sake of my 1 year (minus 1 month) old son...I'd like to see Indy MEGA blocks first... Gotta get the young ones into Indy at a young age.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
indycast said:
The Jonny Thunder series was an Indy look alike. I collected a few of them and they were a great deal of fun. They were always my favorite lego line. It would be nice to see some official Indy legos though. I personaly am hoping that Indy 4 will trigger a huge merchendising wave for the whole franchise. (y)

Johnny_Thunder.jpg

Actually, there's some really funny lego Indy movies on Youtube that use the Jonny Thunder figure as Indy.

Wu_Han

I only got one set in the Adventurers line, which was a huge riverboat which was soooo cool

Ironicly that is also the only one I got from that line excluding the evil villain's car. (Both of which are great bath tub accsesories by the way.)

Actually, there's some really funny lego Indy movies on Youtube that use the Jonny Thunder figure as Indy.

Not suprising. I think Lego tried to option Indy rights but decided to do the more kid-fied Jonny Thunder when they were turned down. Not that I'm complaining... :D

Dr. HenryJones.jr

I knew Johnny Thunder from Lego and I have one this :D

and I would to like building real a man statue Indy with color bricks...
I searching for the color bricks, some aren't sell from the shop...too hard find this bricks. I won't yellow face then skin color...I tihnk it is harder build, I can't but I want my hobby...

IAdventurer01

In my opinion, I preferred it when LEGOs stuck to themes rather than specific sets. So, I would not like to see Indy LEGOs, but I don't want Harry Potter, Star Wars, (the video game's great, though) or any other.

That's not to say I don't want to expand some themes, much like the Johnny Thunder one to incorporate more Indy elements, so long as it isn't a straight rip-off. After all, even though I had the Johnny Thunder sets, I think I made a better looking Indy using spare parts!

"I preferred it when LEGOs stuck to themes rather than specific sets"
LEGO was BEST when it was a big box of random blocks and you had to be CREATIVE and imaginative to make anything....

What passes for LEGO now is pathetic.

It's less LEGO than it is just a click-together model kit with lousy parts...

Katarn07

ClintonHammond said:
LEGO was BEST when it was a big box of random blocks and you had to be CREATIVE and imaginative to make anything....

You do know you can still get tubs of random parts, right?

Katarn07

Maybe they made a comeback? I've seen them at Toys R Us and if you know of one around you, the LEGO Store.

I don't mind those and think they're fun, but I grew up with the minifigs and prefer them. I always had a bunch of sets, though I'd make up my own designs for vehicles and buildings rather than following the instructions. It was much more fun that way. Imagine all the temples you could make for Indy to get beatup in!