what r u eating

Agent Z

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I live in an apartment above my wife's work (a flower shop) and I tap into their broadband with my laptop; so I can read about others eating habits for free! :D

Damn, it seems like everyone has a plan but me. :(

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Also, Spaghetti-Os are awesome with parmesan cheese on top!

Awww yeah, you are going to make my weekend grocery shopping hit retro overdrive! :whip:

|ZiR|

Drinking tea, and eating scones I literally just took out of the oven smothered with strawberry jam.

OM NOM NOM

|ZiR|

Both chocolate and syrup need to stay the heck away from any cheese or meat products. It's just... wrong.

My BF actually pours syrup over his bacon and eggs. :sick:

sunshinestate1992

|ZiR| said:
Both chocolate and syrup need to stay the heck away from any cheese or meat products. It's just... wrong.

My BF actually pours syrup over his bacon and eggs. :sick:
ohh that sounds gross
syrup over bacon is good but not eggs

though i like ketchup with them so i shouldnt talk should i ?:D :D :D :p :rolleyes: :D

The_Raiders

salussolia said:
haah did she talk u into doing it
or did u tell her to do it!:) ;) ;) :D ;) :p ;) :) :D
:) :)
im going to ttry it!:D :D

Lol. She keeps telling me try it :p , I will the next time we get pizza rolls and chocolate. She's really awesome so I'm gonna try it for her. (y)

sunshinestate1992

The_Raiders said:
Lol. She keeps telling me try it :p , I will the next time we get pizza rolls and chocolate. She's really awesome so I'm gonna try it for her. (y)
Do it Dude ya gotta try it

Watch right when you do it youll be like
jeeze how could i have liven without this:D (y)

sarah navarro

The_Raiders said:
FINALLY!!!:D do it!!

Not Chocolate syrup is what i meant:p

It's the best!I was at my friends b-day party and there was pizza rolls and a chocolate fountain right next to each other so then you know what happened next (y)