Indiana Jones Adventures Volume 1

JimmyPSHayes

From Dark Horse:

INDIANA JONES ADVENTURES
In the deep winter of Northern Europe, Dr. Henry Jones Jr. is about to undergo one of the most harrowing archeological digs of his career! Amidst a deadly blizzard, he must find an ancient monument and unlock its secrets before someone with much darker intentions gets there first! Yet there are trials awaiting any who would lay claim to the artifacts of mysterious warriors from long ago. Kid-friendly and brimming with the very best parts of Indiana Jones, this is a story for anyone looking for stunning visuals, thrill-a-minute storytelling, and one unmistakable archaeologist! The incredible Indiana Jones undertakes an all-new, book-length adventure in this pocket-sized volume following the same model as the Star Wars Clone Wars Adventure series, our most popular childrenâ?Ts series. The full color, 80 page TPB will carry an SRP of $6.95 each.

-This is going to be great!!!! If any of you have read the Star Wars:Clone Wars Adventures you know that this'll be fun for big AND little kids!! (y)

yodazone

Where did you get that? Did Dark Horse solicit it??

:confused:

And yea, the Clone Wars Adventure books have been awesome. Great deal for 80 pages. Wonder if the Indy Adventures is going to be a quarterly...

JimmyPSHayes

yodazone said:
Where did you get that? Did Dark Horse solicit it??

:confused:

And yea, the Clone Wars Adventure books have been awesome. Great deal for 80 pages. Wonder if the Indy Adventures is going to be a quarterly...
I don't think I'm supposed to say. I'm sure it'll be in their solicitations when they come out.

Dr.Sartorius

IJAdventures1.jpg

http://www.rebelscum.com/comics/IJAdventures1.jpg

INDIANA JONES ADVENTURES VOLUME 1
Phillip Gelatt (W), Ethaen Beavers (A), and Ronda Pattison (C)
On sale July 23
FC, 80 pages
$6.95
TPB, 6" x 9"

In the deep winter of Northern Europe, Dr. Henry Jones Jr. is about to undergo one of the most harrowing archeological digs of his career! Amidst a deadly blizzard, he must find an ancient monument and unlock its secrets before someone with much darker intentions gets there first! Yet there are trials awaiting any who would lay claim to the artifacts of mysterious warriors from long ago.

Kid-friendly and brimming with the very best parts of Indiana Jones, this is a story for anyone looking for stunning visuals, thrill-a-minute storytelling, and one unmistakable archaeologist!

• The incredible Indiana Jones undertakes an all-new, book-length adventure in this pocket-sized volume!

• Tie-in with Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!

• Follows same model as the Star Wars Clone Wars Adventure series, our most popular children’s series.

Thanks to TheForce.net for the heads up.

Indy fan 235

Oh wow! I am So getting this. I like the art work, it reminds me of Bruce Timm's art for the Batman Animated Series. Very cool indeed.

Indy fan 235

Whipper said:
Can an animated series be far behind?

You know, I was just thinking this very same thought the other day. I am surprised that Lucas never made an animated Indy series. They could have him globe hopping all over the place, going after all kinds of relics, some they could even make up, and they could even have Short Round in it to make it more kid friendly.

Maybe with the success of the Clone Wars cartoons (the previous version and the newer one coming soon) we will get a Dr. Jones cartoon.

RONDC20

This comic book series looks awsome. I would love to see an Indiana Jones animated series. I don't know if you guys were here, but a few years ago I had the idea for an Indiana Jones animated series.

I would set it before, inbetweeen and after the classic trilogy and I would have several characters from the films. I would have episodes set before Raiders and have Belloq in it and explore the rivalry between him and indy and how it developed.

yodazone

I bet there's tonz of Indy stories Lucas wanted to tell but Harrison Ford and Spielberg didn't agree on. A CGI series would be the best spot for those stories to be told! With long story arcs like the Starship Troopers CGI show had a few years ago.

George Lucas is pumping his original Star Wars stories into the new CGI series this summer too. It sure is possible for Indy to get one especially if sales of the new Adventures book gets noticed!

Indy CGI series for 2009!!!! Even a 2-D series!!!!

(y) (y) (y)

Indy fan 235

I'd like to see stories set in the past as well as in Indy's future. Maybe see his first encounter with Belloq, or how he became friends with Sallah, or the first time he met Marion.

RONDC20

Indy fan 235 and yodazone Im right there with ya. I think this could really work and I would love to see it. I think this could be so much better than Young Indy cause it would be classic film Indy and Also I want to hear the Raiders March and not some cheap rip off theme.