New James Bond Game "Everything or Nothing" influenced by ET

00Kevin

Indyfan
From Commander Bond .Net

"Over the top" hand-to-hand combat. This'll be the first Bond game to concentrate on hand-to-hand combat, and the third person perspective gives the ideal oppurtunity to harness this. You'll also be able to pick up bottles, wooden boards, chairs and other enviromental objects laying around you and then use them in combat. This does all sounds very similar to the recent <i>Indiana Jones</i> game, which featured this sort of combat which leads me to believe, Everything or Nothing will be using the same game engine.

Full Story

good to see that Indy stuff is starting to take notice and that ET is recogized, seems the same engine may be used, cool eh?

Finn

Staff member
Odd, because ET truly wasn't a blockbuster. Well, let's hope they'll have a good game. <i>Nightfire</i> weren't all that good... but good for Collective, I think, especially if the game uses the same engine.

DrJones56

IndyFan
I must agree, Nightfire sucked. I beat the whole thing in agent mode in one day, what a rip off.

A new Bond Game? Sounds excellent! I loved Agent Under Fire, hope they can do better with this one.

[Edited by DrJones56 on 05-12-2003 at 11:27 am]

Dr. HenryJones.jr

Kevi00: I know, you are 007-Fan ;) Thank you for Information about the new game! I haven't heard and read just the thread and sudden I was happy about next 007-Game.
*I've feeling,the game will to come in next adventure of James Bond*
Gasp,....Indy-Copy? Oh no, I hope not that same the stuff... but I have saw the screenshots in great pictures!

00Kevin

Indyfan
Dr. HenryJones.jr said:
Kevi00: I know, you are 007-Fan ;) Thank you for Information about the new game! I haven't heard and read just the thread and sudden I was happy about next 007-Game.
*I've feeling,the game will to come in next adventure of James Bond*
Gasp,....Indy-Copy? Oh no, I hope not that same the stuff... but I have saw the screenshots in great pictures!

yes. I Am a BIG 007 Fan. :D

the game looks exciting, I need to buy ET first.

Kevi00, that's a new one, hahaha

smithwesson44

Yes! This is awesome. This might be the 00game, the one to rival Goldeneye. I am a huge 007 fan, can't wait. But there still has to be a focus on guns, what's James Bond without a gun?

Randy_Flagg

Yeah, that's what I'm waiting for... a MacGyver game! Think about it, it's the only case in which the "adventure game logic" would make perfect sense (use knife on duct tape, use duct tape with bamboo, use old cement mixer motor with bamboo/duct tape contraption and presto! You have a motorized hang-glider!) Just add the Collective's fist-fighting engine, and you've got a really cool game that remains true to the spirit of the show.

swords

Which one? Simpsons or MacGyver? Or both?:p

Nothing will ever beat Goldeneye...

Heres a dumb question, but which system is it coming out for? Xbox?

DrJones56

IndyFan
swords said:
Which one? Simpsons or MacGyver? Or both?:p

Nothing will ever beat Goldeneye...

Heres a dumb question, but which system is it coming out for? Xbox?
Both! :p

I'm getting an Xbox soon, and then I shall own every system ever made YAAAAAAA!!!! :D

00Kevin

Indyfan
got me a Gamecube already (because of the rumor last year that ET was coming out for it.....grrrrrr)

but the goods news is that I should get an XBOX within a month or 2

Dr. HenryJones.jr

I could have got PSX2 and XBox for the game. Good Lord, nothing for the PC-Game... but next time coming still sooner Jedi Knights 3 for the PC-Games :(

Finn

Staff member
<small>
Randy_Flagg said:
Yeah, that's what I'm waiting for... a MacGyver game! Think about it, it's the only case in which the "adventure game logic" would make perfect sense (use knife on duct tape, use duct tape with bamboo, use old cement mixer motor with bamboo/duct tape contraption and presto! You have a motorized hang-glider!) Just add the Collective's fist-fighting engine, and you've got a really cool game that remains true to the spirit of the show.
True, friend.</small>

00Kevin

Indyfan
http://208.148.76.54/dieanotherday-rom/game/bond_home.html

got a VERY cool interactive video for you

there are 2 parts in the video when you choose what you want to see bond to do, each part has three choices, they are similat results both times:

-fight with gun
-fight with hands
-don't really fight, just skip through them for the most part

smashing video, check it out!

I've not played the ET game, but I think ET relied more on fists.....we'll see

there's a :D surprise at the end :D

Kumba

Yeah, the game looks good. I hated Nightfire a lot, but agent under fire was ok, although I'd like it a lot more if I had an xbox, since those JERKS at EA decided to put AI bots in multiplayer only AFTER releasing it on PS2. So Jaws is back, eh? I thought he was good, ever since moonraker. oh! I know what happened! Bond was having an affair with Jaw's girlfriend, hahaha, and that's why Jaw's is now a crazy pshyco again!

00Kevin

Indyfan
actually, there is good reason to beleive that this one will take place in the 60's (or at least in the past)

Dyre Straits

If anyone is going to base another game on the same engine as IJ&ET, I HOPE it's a vastly 'new and greatly improved' one. While certain aspects of ET are really good, I've simply had too many struggles with the controls and camera-view problems to really enjoy it.

AND, I hope they add ingame saves to it.