What weird dreams have you had?

Montana Smith said:
Martin Luther Rocket, don't you really dream that little blue people were born equal?
Man! Had a REALLY weird dream that Martin Luther King Jr and myself were hunting the little blue subhumans and in conversation he said he hated Crystal Skull...

JP Jones

Last night I had a dream that Indy 5 was confirmed, but it was going to be directed by some strange guy and harrison ford wasn't in it.

I AM NOT JOKING! THIS HAPPENED!

wierd huh?:confused:

Indy Scout 117

my most epic dream was when i was iron man fighting zombies in the remains of new york city....it was AAAAWWWWWEEEESSOOOOMMMMEEE!!! (y)

DiscoLad

Haha this one time:

I dug up a treasure chest full of Xboxs and Nintendos and stuff then buried cause I needed to get a bag...

Then another one:

Was playing Modern Warfare 2
Turned a corner
Shot a terroist
Moved into another dream. This all took about 3 seconds. :p

Hey, don't you hate it when you grab something in a dream and you're like "Hell Yea" im taking this with me and then wake up with nothing in your hands and now you're just like "Dammit..."
Just thought about that.

DiscoLad said:
Haha this one time:

I dug up a treasure chest full of Xboxs and Nintendos and stuff then buried cause I needed to get a bag...

Then another one:

Was playing Modern Warfare 2
Turned a corner
Shot a terroist
Moved into another dream. This all took about 3 seconds. :p

Hey, don't you hate it when you grab something in a dream and you're like "Hell Yea" im taking this with me and then wake up with nothing in your hands and now you're just like "Dammit..."
Just thought about that.
LOL!..Exactly!..:D

DiscoLad

Montana Smith said:
This week I have mostly been dreaming about... Lego.

Constantly constructing in my sleep is becoming a bit ... tiresome.

Getting tired in a dream. . . Whoa.