Free Indy Toys!! Are YOU up to the CHALENGE??

Lambonius

tnswman said:
LOL!! Thank you! I just figured that this would be a good way to see just how far people will go to Pass it forward as a community. Now, I will be giving a LOT of things away. However, Not to everyone..I'm letting my heart decide that for me.

Now, If you come in here and ask for something, you don't have to offer anything but it would be cool if you did....

Buddy, If I had an extra headpiece I would give it to you :(

Hey man, that's cool. I don't have much to trade, since I pretty much am a "one of each" collector when it comes to toys (with the exception of the odd army builder), but I do have two extra unopened hidden relics from an Indy w/Tie and a Henry Sr that I used for kitbashing. So if anyone wants to trade a Grail relic or a Temple of Doom Medallion relic for a Staff of Ra Headpiece, just send me a PM. :)

DutchIndy

tnswman said:
I have a BUNCH of Holland items..But if you have a list, I will trade with you for sure.

Come on folks start giving.

I've PMed you a list with stuff I got. :)

(oh, I forgot to mention that I'm also interested in Indy with ark and Mola Ram mighty mugg.... :D )

tnswman

Lambonius said:
Hey man, that's cool. I don't have much to trade, since I pretty much am a "one of each" collector when it comes to toys (with the exception of the odd army builder), but I do have two extra unopened hidden relics from an Indy w/Tie and a Henry Sr that I used for kitbashing. So if anyone wants to trade a Grail relic or a Temple of Doom Medallion relic for a Staff of Ra Headpiece, just send me a PM. :)

Wait, do you mean the Staff of Ra Hasbro relic? Or a full size relic?

indyclone25

i know this isn't much but do any collectors need the empty box of indiana jones cereal? i have seven extra . let me know i know some of you said you couldn't find the cereal in your area --- but if you want it just pay for the shipping.

Arab Swordsman

I think I saved all my relic boxes from the Habsro figures which are just sitting in a box in my closet. I think there were a few people on here looking for some for warehouse scenes so if you need them send me a PM. It might take me a few days to dig them out of the closet but they are free. I don't think I have anything else to offers since I usually just buy one of each item for my own collection.

One thing I'm looking for is the book that came out with Last Crusade with either the record or the cassette. I mainly want the book since it'll be great for my son for when he gets to be old enough to read to go through like I did when I was a kid. Any help would be appreciated.

Billy Ray

Marty Jones said:
EDIT: Forget about it. I'm better than this.

Ok...I can only imagine what you had to say.

For the record though, if anyone is thinking this is some kind of stunt by tnswman to take the heat off of him from other threads just know this, he has done these kind of selfless acts in the past...it's not a stunt.

I found The Raven one day while deployed to the middle east last year and was happy to find such a thriving Indy community. Another member, Little Indy, was offering to pick up the 8" Disney figure for folks that couldn't make it Disneyland and, being as I wouldn't be within 3000 miles of Disney land I took him up on his offer of cost plus shipping.

Then, here comes this guy, tnswman, who doesn't know me from Adam and offers to pay Little Indy for the figure for me! I have to admit, being new to the forum and not having a clue who this guy was, I was a little hesitant to let a complete stranger buy me something. What did he want out of it? turns out, nothing...other than the satisfaction of having done something nice for a military membered deployed overseas, serving our country. Then Little Indy paid for the shipping! I came home to a late Christmas in February and the Disney Indy was under my tree waiting for me.

The Raven seemed like a much friendlier place back then, now it almost seems like the Rebelscum forums with all the in-fighting. It's really a shame.

Anyway, say or think what you will about tnswman, but he is a good guy and has been ever since I have been on these boards.

tnswman

Brother, it's the LEAST I could have done for you serving our country!

I never want the heat off of me though, I kind of like it LOL! I will however be selective in who gets all the extra stuff I was going to give away anyway. I mean look at all the time Marty has given me..That is my gift to him. I guarantee you that I will not change how I have been over these poor saps. I wish he would have enlightened us all though.

I do want to see how giving people can be...trades are GREAT as long as it's straight up trading.

I almost started this thread when Chromium started his Charity thread. I just didn't want to steal his thunder.

tnswman

indyclone25 said:
i know this isn't much but do any collectors need the empty box of indiana jones cereal? i have seven extra . let me know i know some of you said you couldn't find the cereal in your area --- but if you want it just pay for the shipping.

Here we go!! AWESOME!!

Marty Jones

Billy Ray said:
Anyway, say or think what you will about tnswman, but he is a good guy and has been ever since I have been on these boards.

I don't doubt that he is a decent person. In fact, I applaud him for wanting to help out the community like this. I just don't believe for a second that he's got a source inside Hasbro, that's all - and I've already gotten my points across. With that said, I'm willing to bury the hatchet. It was never my intention to cause a flame war on these forums and I have no desire to continue beating a long dead horse.

Peace.

Billy Ray

Marty Jones said:
I don't doubt that he is a decent person. In fact, I applaud him for wanting to help out the community like this. I just don't believe for a second that he's got a source inside Hasbro, that's all - and I've already gotten my points across. With that said, I'm willing to bury the hatchet. It was never my intention to cause a flame war on these forums and I have no desire to continue beating a long dead horse.

Peace.

Cool, and you obviously are "better than this" for removing whatever it was you originally posted. My reply wasn't really so much directed to you as it was to everyone though. I think a lot of all this turmoil probably boils down to frustration over the current status of the line. To be honest, I don't know whether tnswman's "sources" are legit or not...though I don't have any reason to doubt him.

Nurhachi1991

I don't have much to give all my figures are opened and for my personal collection but If anyone needs a few stickers for the crystal skeleton give away I have 2 extras.

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
I just sent Ed Dolista host the Indy-Cast a set of Burger King Indy toys, 4 of the Young Indiana Jones adventure novels, a box of Indy Pop Tarts, wrappers of Indy M&Ms, some Indy trading cards, and autographed "Indyfans" movie poster and best of all a piece of the Marcus Brody statue (see the video of my kids taking it on myspace.com/mitchellhallock) from the set in New Haven, CT... he can't get most of these things living down under in Australia -- so I helped him out... and on top of that I paid 40.00 to shipp it from CT... so Les.. do I qualify as an "Indy-giver"?

If so I could use the TOD Adventure Heroes or an Akator Set... as I can't find them anywhere and XMas is coming and times are TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we won't even talk about my 401K savings that were lost in the past few weeks -- heck thats one mystery even Indy couldn't find!!!!

indyclone25

tnswman said:
No, How could you think that? This is the thing I am talking about.
screw you i'm not paying for someone to get a free thing if they want it they can either trade or pay for shipping you arrogant piece of ----. its a buck fifty to send that box not a big expense

Lambonius

indyclone25 said:
screw you i'm not paying for someone to get a free thing if they want it they can either trade or pay for shipping you arrogant piece of ----. its a buck fifty to send that box not a big expense

Dude, calm down. At what point did he say anything to provoke such an inflammatory response? No one is suggesting that you give your hard-earned stuff away, but if you want to take advantage of twsnman's offer, you can, or alternatively, you can make your own trade offer. This is a friendly thread to promote helping each other out through trades or other PM-based arrangements, nothing more. So lets keep the mood light, eh? :)