Salutations Everyone!

Ray Delark

I'm a VERY passionate Indiana Jones fan, like a lot of you, and I think it's awesome to be able to come here and hang out with a group like you that shares one of my very MOST favorite interests - That being The essence of Indiana Jones. Yes, I'm glad you're here! I have kind regards and even respect for all of you who keep coming. I guess you could say Any fan of Indy is a friend of mine, OR you can't be all bad anyway :) It's quite cool to just check in on the chat at The Raven, which I hope to be able to do for a long time anyway. I, myself, simply LOVE to always celebrate the spirit of Indy in my heart!!! :D

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Even though you joined up way before me, I'll welcome ya anyway...

Welcome to the Raven, IndiRama Jones!!!:whip:

I'm sure you'll love it here.;)

IndyBuff

Welcome to The Raven IndiRama Jones!:whip:

It's always great to see another passionate Indy fan here. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions on Indy and everything else.

Cammy

Welcome! It's always nice to meet another Indiana Jones fan. It's awesome for us to just hang out and discuss our favourite topics hey. Hope you enjoy this place!

Ray Delark

How about ripped clothing

Thanks! :D

KDuncan said:
Welcome to the Raven, home of the wet fedora contest. :rolleyes:
Only wet fedora...? Would you say South American or India rivers have the best effect? :confused:

Tennessee R

Welcome to the Raven,
Where Threads Grow Like Kudzu .....© MP3

Welcome to the Raven,
Where Paths Cross. .....© 00Kevin

Welcome to the Raven,
And I Wish You Many More Years of Adventure .....© Tennessee R