The Indy Cast

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
Good! Does this mean I can call you "Mitchie-poo" from now on? (It's a play on Witchie-poo from "H.R. Pufnstuf", which I'm sure you know.):)

Does Jimmy have a talking magical flute?

Stoo

RaiderMitch said:
Does Jimmy have a talking magical flute?
Why ask? You KNOW he does!

HRPufnstuf_Flute_01_small.jpg

harvey

Stoo said:
@Joey & Keithster[/B]: Good segment.:) I never imagined that I would hear such an in-depth analysis on "Further Adventures" #3.

Thanks...and neither did we!

Stoo said:
Looking forward to hear you guys discuss 7-8 and 11-12

Great issues...but wait till you hear how we kick off #4! ;)

indycast

IndyCast Episode 138 is here!

375240_10150458742304489_368306729488_8565981_2022772643_n.jpg

In this bumper edition of the show we talk to the director of Drew Struzan, the Man Behind the Poster, Les David talks Indy collectibles, we announce the winners of our 4th birthday contest, Mitch has his yearly Indy holiday gift guide plus lots more!

Listen to the episode here!

Hey there,

Was just listening to the IndyCast on the bus ride home after work today and made it to the interview with the Indiana Jones collector. I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this segment and would like to hear more from him on a regular basis.

Someone named Jason is looking for the Hasbro 12" Indy in German Disguise figure. I had never heard of this figure or seen one before so I decided to search for it on eBay - and found it.

So if Jason is reading this (or anyone knows who he is) you may want to point him over to eBay. It's Item #300634195479 and has another 4 days to go (no, I'm not the seller).

007 said:
Someone named Jason is looking for the Hasbro 12" Indy in German Disguise figure. I had never heard of this figure or seen one before so I decided to search for it on eBay - and found it.

So if Jason is reading this (or anyone knows who he is) you may want to point him over to eBay. It's Item #300634195479 and has another 4 days to go (no, I'm not the seller).

Nice work Mr. Holmes! ;) Not an easy figure to find. Hopefully Jason will be able to make use of your detective work. These definitely do not come up very often.

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 139 is here!

400149_10150490133824489_368306729488_8659650_1351138786_n.jpg

In the last IndyCast of the year, we talk to the designer of Indiana Jones Adventure World, look back at the year in Indy, have a mini John Williams special, Joe and Keith talk to Marvel's Ron Frenz plus a whole lot more!

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year and we'll see you in 2012!

You can listen to the episode here!

indycast

RaiderMitch said:
He's around. He just saw the new digitally Remastered Raiders in NYC. So maybe we can get a review.

I was waiting till the last minute but still hadn't heard from Pat (hence his inclusion in the intro). I know he has had some PC problems in the past - I'm sure he'll be back bigger and better in 2012!

Montana Smith

indycast said:
I was waiting till the last minute but still hadn't heard from Pat (hence his inclusion in the intro). I know he has had some PC problems in the past - I'm sure he'll be back bigger and better in 2012!

He's going to be ginormous after the Christmas festivities. Apparently a lorry-load of Guinness was seen being delivered to his place. ;)

It's not like Rocket to be absent from the proceedings (and The Raven has certainly been quieter without his company). My last contact from the old boy was Friday evening, so hope all is well.

DoomTown

Rockets usually a busy guy, and last I heard from him, like Ed mentioned, he's been having PC issues. Like the Terminator, he WILL be back. ( I hope)

Junior Jones said:
Pat? (Pat... Pat... Pat...)

Hmmm... Nothing but echoes.

Sorry Junior. As mentioned, been in the dungeon working on the Trivia App...you be the judge, (we're back).

RaiderMitch said:
He's around. He just saw the new digitally Remastered Raiders in NYC.
Christmas in New York and a Midnight Movie!
indycast said:
I'm sorry to keep you hanging, been doing the show on ths family PC. Santa did NOT come through with a new PC this year. Have to hobble along with the bumps and bruises till we're back in the states.

Montana Smith said:
He's going to be ginormous after the Christmas festivities. Apparently a lorry-load of Guinness was seen being delivered to his place. ;)
I did have a few at The Slaghtered Lamb and The Four Faced Liar before the film...been parched ever since!

DoomTown said:
Rockets usually a busy guy, and last I heard from him, like Ed mentioned, he's been having PC issues. Like the Terminator, he WILL be back. ( I hope)

Its back...as I brought a pest from cyberland.

Watson's Ex.

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 140 is here!

We're back for 2012 with author & Indy fan Barry Nugent, and Marvel's Ron Frenz, Disney/Indy crossovers, Indy 5 news & more of your great emails!

[And Pat makes a welcome return!]

Check out the episode here!