The Indy Cast

harvey

Stoo said:
Good songwriters and nice harmonies but..."rules"?:confused: Is there some kind of a prerequisite for IndyCast contributors to be a Disco-Lover?

I saw ABBAcadabra recently. I might be biased. ;)

harvey

Rocket Surgeon said:
Please stop...Ed will only play "The Raiders March and Cairo Nights" next episode!

Another 7" single-only release was Meco's "The Raider's March" and "Cairo Nights" obviously inspired by the release of "The Raiders Of the Lost Ark." This was produced by Meco Monardo and Lance Quinn with the music arrangements by Williams Motzing.

mp3, please. :D

And Ed MUST play these on the next IndyCast. MUST MUST MUST MUST!!!! (y)

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Losing Listners?! Oh... Great. (said in my sarcastic, deadpan, Han Solo voice on the way to the Sarlacc - or my Rob McGee radio Indy speak. Its too close to call).

They will stick around... We have Violet tracking down Karen Allen and John Rhys Davies for the show! Plus other cool tales, Indy Trivia Jeopardy, radio dramas, the fun is just beginning. And don't forget our Disco Detrich sound off contest. :)

and to my personal Jerry Maquire out there .... Ditto. :€

278fb216.jpg

Last edited:

Montana Smith

Mitchelhallock said:
They will stick around... We have Violet tracking down Karen Allen and John Rhys Davies for the show!

They would stoop that low? :confused:

They do have their careers to think of. ;)

Mitchelhallock said:
Plus other cool tales, Indy Trivia Jeopardy, radio dramas, the fun is just beginning. And don't forget our Disco Detrich sound off contest.

As much fun could be had by listening to these Tossers:

Stoo said:

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
Please stop...Ed will only play "The Raiders March and Cairo Nights" next episode!

Another 7" single-only release was Meco's "The Raider's March" and "Cairo Nights" obviously inspired by the release of "The Raiders Of the Lost Ark." This was produced by Meco Monardo and Lance Quinn with the music arrangements by Williams Motzing.
So Meco *did* do a disco version of the "Raiders March"!:eek: Cripes, I was only joking! Just goes to show how DEAD disco was in 1981.:dead: I've never heard about this until TODAY.
harvey7297 said:
I saw ABBAcadabra recently. I might be biased. ;)
Is that some ABBA cover band or do you mean the video for the 1982 "Abracadabra" song by Steve Miller.:p
Mitchellhallock said:
Oh Ed has played the Meco Raiders in the past and will do so again. Dont forget Indy and the Disco of Doom. http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=96414
That "Disco of Doom" thing was awful!:sick: (What's with the "Smoke on the Water" and "Amazing Grace" interludes?) As much as I hate to promote ANY Disco for the IndyCast, the Meco tune deserves to be aired again. It sounds as cheese-ball as the "Young Indy Rap"!:p

@Ed: Cue it up for the next episode!:whip:

Stoo

Mitchellhallock said:
At about 2 minutes in... Watch this version if the Raiders march and I'm not sure but this could have been Ed's wedding!
I surely hope not...Geeky, terrible, low-class nonsense.(n)

Sharkey

Rob, there's a poll for you. Is Disco dead? That or who's the biggest retard on the show?

Everyone's clamoring for more Disco...

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
harvey7297 said:
sy85qd.jpg

There might be a drag queen or two involved. :)

Just two? Is that counting the guy(?) with the blue tie? Joe was it the Steelers loss that drove you to this concert to forget?

Montana Smith

Mitchellhallock said:
Oh look who dropped by, our version of Charlie Sheen.

Emilio Estevez here, too.
855651.gif

I heard something about The Brotherhood of the Shark... Charlie's not well. He has these sudden lucid thoughts that he can't keep to himself. ;)

Sharkey

Mitchellhallock said:
Oh look who dropped by, our version of Charlie Sheen.
Who else could make sense of your posts Tommy Flanagan...

The%20Pathological%20Liar.jpg

I'm on staff...I mean I "RUN" an Indiana Jones website!

AND a Podcast too, yeah! THAT's the ticket!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Shouldn't you be resting up for your big Trivia battle against Keith? Let's all hope you do better on thus one than you did on your GED and urine tests. Lord knows you studied long and hard for them. Don't worry, third time is the charm. I know we are here at TheRaider are praying for you! :) Godspeed Sparky! It will be like when the Malachi Brothers took on the Fonz. Let the pigeons loose! And BTW you might want to read my Vanity Fair letter about Indy too. And the Nightline appearance. I mean what's next? You going to boil a rabbit and leave it on our stove?

Last edited:

Sharkey

Mitchellhallock said:
Shouldn't you be resting up for your big Trivia battle against Keith? Let's all hope you do better on thus one than you did on your GED and urine tests. Lord knows you studied long and hard for them. Don't worry, third time is the charm. I know we are here at TheRaider are praying for you! :) Godspeed Sparky!
TheRaider, the Indiana Jones website YOU run?:D

A mere bag of shells oh over inflated one! I'm dedicating my trivia victory to you! Maybe you can introduce me to George Lucas, before you eat him my hoggish hut.

Fear not my bloated buddy! The article was linked here at the Raven...I don't dig on swine.