Vienna, 1918

IndyJr.

If they ever pick Young Indiana Jones back up again starting a 4th season (using Corey Carrier as 20 year old Indy) then I think they should expound on/and make more Trench episodes as well as Espionage episodes. More espionage would do just fine! No telling how many episodes could be made (and still be interesting) that have to do with espionage!

Well I came up with an interesting idea. If you look at history, after the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, Princess Sophie and her brothers were taken in by their father's best friend. Later (around 1918) they returned to Vienna to live. I personally think they should hunt down Amalie Alstrup (actress who played Sophie in Vienna, 1908) and hire her to play Prince Sophie in a 1918 episode. The actress should be in her early or mid twenties. Have Indiana Jones (Corey) and Sophie (Amalie) meet up again and they fall in love once again. I think that would be the coolest thing they could do right now (in the Indiana Jones series).

After they finish KOTCS then they REALLY need to consider restarting Young Indiana Jones!

Or, instead of 1918 they could do it in 1920's after Hollywood Follies... instead of Indy going on an espionage mission, have him go there to visit. Then let Indy and Sophie exchange their gifts back (in a remembrance sort of way), thus explaining why Indy doesn't have the locket in ROTLA, TOD and LC.

What's your thoughts on this?

(Actually, I think I'm going to start a online petition to get YIJ back up again!)

Flannery10

Great idea. I'm pretty sure an episode about Indy and Sophie meeting again, wouldn't be a problem, cause Old Indy mentions in the Vienna bookend, that he met her again. So, that would work pretty well. And yeah, an Indy/Marion episode would be great too, since Violet already provided us with the bookends.

Although like I said, it's a good idea, we shouldn't do too many threads about specific ideas for new episodes which is why I started this thread some time ago:
http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=11674

Adamwankenobi

Flannery10 said:
I'm pretty sure an episode about Indy and Sophie meeting again, wouldn't be a problem, cause Old Indy mentions in the Vienna bookend, that he met her again. So, that would work pretty well.

What's interesting is that, in real life, Sophie lived until 1990. Perhaps Old Indy could meet Old Sophie, a la "Vienna, November 1908".

Flannery10

Adamwankenobi said:
What's interesting is that, in real life, Sophie lived until 1990. Perhaps Old Indy could meet Old Sophie, a la "Vienna, November 1908".

A la "London, May 1916" you mean. That's where he met his Old girlfriend Vicky, again. But that certainly would be possible, why not!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Adamwankenobi said:
I'd like to see Violet Indy's idea made into an episode. (y)

So would I. :p But, I want to direct it too! It seems I'm going to have to write the rest of the episode just to kick it off.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
IndyJr. said:
What idea? Could I see it?

In the Ideas for a New Season thread, I posted my ideal bookends for a Marion episode, though I haven't written the actual story. But, it's gelling together in my head as we speak. A couple Raveners here thought the bookends were very appropriate for such an episode. Now I'm considering to write the rest while I'm still on holidays and to keep writing practice up. I'll probably do it in script form as that's the easiest. Maybe if enough people and the Raider.Net staff like it enough, it can get posted up on the Fan Fic pages.

IndyJr.

I read you're ideas Violet Indy. I want to point out that I personally feel that it's very well done, and I look forward to your version of the entire episode. ;)