Blue Eyes... wait... Brown... wait... Hazel?

IndyJr.

There is a little bit of uncontinuity that isn't really a HUGE issue.. but i just thought it was big enough to point out...

Corey Carrier - Brown Eyes
mo_09.jpg

River Phoenix - Blue Eyes
037.jpg

Sean Patrick Flannery - Hazel Eyes (you can't notice it unless you watch the DVDs
yi13.jpg

Harrison Ford - Hazel Eyes
182.jpg

George Hall - Brown/Hazel?
mo_12.jpg

I could see complete continuity if it weren't for River Phoenix. Phoenix ruined it :p

I say we ban the Indy's First Adventure segment in The Last Crusade as uncannon! :p

Corey becomes River... doesn't work... River becomes Sean.. doesn't work... Corey becomes Sean... perfect-o... Sean becomes Harrison... perfect-o... Harrison becomes George... perfect-o!

River is out, IMO...:p

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Actually, this is going to peeve people off, but HF's wax figure at Tussaud's has blue-green eyes. True. I've seen it for myself. They seem to be those mood-changing type eyes. I've got the same thing. My eyes go from blue to green to grey all the time.

IndyJr.

Violet Indy said:
Actually, this is going to peeve people off, but HF's wax figure at Tussaud's has blue-green eyes. True. I've seen it for myself. They seem to be those mood-changing type eyes. I've got the same thing. My eyes go from blue to green to grey all the time.

I went to Tussaud's but I didn't notice that... <_< :p

I did get my picture with HF though :whip: :gun: :p

Avilos

Its true Hazel Eyes can look brown and blue. I should know having Hazel eyes myself. So Harrison "chameleon" eyes allows all of them to be right.

Dr. Mulbray

It also happens to Henry Jones Sr.. Through the series, Lloyd Owen has dark brown eyes (like Connery) in the early chapters. But in later chapters, and in the aditional shooting too, he has blue eyes (his real eyes color). A lower production budget consequence? Possibly, but, Is a pair of color contact lenses so expensive?

200710051bgvg5.jpg

200710054bgcg7.jpg

oki9Sedo

Dr. Mulbray said:
It also happens to Henry Jones Sr.. Through the series, Lloyd Owen has dark brown eyes (like Connery) in the early chapters. But in later chapters, and in the aditional shooting too, he has blue eyes (his real eyes color). A lower production budget consequence? Possibly, but, Is a pair of color contact lenses so expensive?

Did the budget go down later on in the show?

Flannery10

I wouldn't think so, cause Hawkmen, Travels and Peacock are full of special effects and gorgeous locations so I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with the budget. Probably just a detail they have overseen.

Flannery10

Dr. Mulbray said:
... An annoying one, I can assure you.

To be honest, I'm not the kind of guy who sees those small mistakes. Until you pointed it out, I didn't realise the different eye colors and believe me, I have seen every single Young Indy episode at least 10 times. But you're right, it's a mistake that could have been avoided easily.

Dr. Mulbray

Flannery10 said:
To be honest, I'm not the kind of guy who sees those small mistakes. Until you pointed it out, I didn't realise the different eye colors and believe me, I have seen every single Young Indy episode at least 10 times. But you're right, it's a mistake that could have been avoided easily.

Sometimes is not good to have a sharp visual perception :(

Adamwankenobi

Since Lucas saw fit to tinker with the series for the VHS and DVDs, he could have at least fixed mistakes like this... and not made new ones like a lot of the bridging footage. (n)

Flannery10

Adamwankenobi said:
Since Lucas saw fit to tinker with the series for the VHS and DVDs, he could have at least fixed mistakes like this... and not made new ones like a lot of the bridging footage. (n)

He should really release the originals, unfixed! Because if he ever decides to release the original and he finds out about that small mistake, he'll probably go like this: "Oh, that's a terrible mistake. Maybe I should also correct this, and this, and that", and very soon we would be where we started, so....:p

Adamwankenobi

Flannery10 said:
He should really release the originals, unfixed!

Yep. He should put both versions of the series in a set together, include all of the historical bonus features from the current DVDs, and have a whole disc devoted to behind the scenes and making-of bonus features. (y)

Flannery10

Adamwankenobi said:
Yep. He should put both versions of the series in a set together, include all of the historical bonus features from the current DVDs, and have a whole disc devoted to behind the scenes and making-of bonus features. (y)

And I would also like to see all the episode previews on the DVDs. I usually want to watch a preview first so it gives a good overview over the plot and besides, all the Young Indy previews I've seen so far were awsome.

fatima

Flannery has the closest eye color to Ford. But if we should be straight to Indy's original eye color it should be brown cause Carey Corier has them brown :confused: oh gosh...anyways. :rolleyes: