Indy on the cover: Cinemania, Maverick

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Although there is nothing new about the film I thought you would like to check out these magazine covers www.indianajones.es has published. Also Indy will be on the cover of the British EMPIRE issue in April.
Take care.

cinemania150.jpg
port0803.jpg

Professor Jones

Wonderful, if it wasn't for the title of "Cinemania", that spoils every enthusiasm:

"Shia LaBeouf: the next Indiana Jones"... really really worrying!

Professor Jones

G-Man said:
That answers that, thanks Professor. I agree totally...
really worrying.

Eheheh, we posted exactly the same thing at the same time!

Now I'm rather curious to read the article inside... hopefully it's just a supposition of the journalist based on a rumor... hopefully!

That's it. It's all over. Indy and Mutt both wear leather jackets... Mutt only needs to slip on the fedora and a new hero outfit is born.

G-Man

Great minds? ;)

I'm with you I'm hoping it's just an editorial headline and not the literal truth.

Michael24

Yeah, how terrible it would be to have a series of spin-off films with Shia playing a character not named Indiana Jones and having his own adventures that are separate from the first four films and otherwise have no relation.

Some people act like they're already planning to make a fifth Indiana Jones movie with Shia playing Indiana Jones. Seesh!

QBComics

Cool!! Well I do know El means the and I am pretty sure Futuro means Furture so I am really worried..

snake_surprise

herr gruber said:
That's it. It's all over. Indy and Mutt both wear leather jackets... Mutt only needs to slip on the fedora and a new hero outfit is born.
I agree.

This will look ridiculous as combining brown and black leather in the same outfit is a serious fashion faux pas. ;)

TheLastCrusader

Nice looking covers.
BTW; they mean 'the future Indiana Jones movie'... As in Shia will be starring in it. Not Shia as the next Indy.

Dr.Sartorius

"Shia Labeouf: El Futuro Indiana Jones".

I have a two word answer for that: #*$@ no.

I am looking forward to seeing Indy on the cover of Empire though.

The_Raiders

Yeah, when I heard he was in the new movie I thought that was kinda cool. But than th talki of him taking indys plave makes me :sick:

Michael24

Jeez, just like I said earlier, do people really thinking Shia is going to start actually playing Indiana Jones? That's not what it's about at all. At the very least, there could be a spin-off with Shia starring in his own films playing his own character.